Gmail account hacked! What to do?

hey friends..
i got a problem.. somebody has hacked my gmail account. now i am not able to log in.. it happened today morning.. can anyone say what to do to get back my id..?

Replies

• hrishi.kb
    hrishi.kb
    Re: help me..

what about your secondary mail?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Your best bet is to try to reset your password using your secondary email ID. Have you tried that?
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    hey friends..
    i got a problem.. somebody has hacked my gmail account. now i am not able to log in.. it happened today morning.. can anyone say what to do to get back my id..?
    Do you have any idea regarding who can hack your password ?Have you ever shared your password with someone else?Had you logged-in someone else computer?
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    I faced the same problem previously. The hacked idiots sure they will change your password recovery questions and all. If you have an alternate email, you can change your password by using that. If you don't have any alternate email, this link will be useful for you. I retrieved my account by using this link.

Here, it is:

#-Link-Snipped-#
  • callyD
    callyD
    If you cannot get into the account, then try to recover passoword here: Gmail password recovery page: #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

looks like Goggle has come up with better search options and tool for advanced users. It has now more of user based priority options like opting for only shopping links...
hello. As it is a known fact that CCIR has put a limit on the bandwidth of transmission of FM for radio broadcasting from 88MHz to 108MHz, with maximum frequency...
Join us for 'vodQA Nite - THE TESTING SPIRIT!' - a platform for our peers in the software testing industry to strengthen the QA community by sharing and learning new...
hello respected crazy engineers post here questions & answers of java technology What is UNICODE?- Unicode is used for internal representation of characters and strings and it uses 16 bits...
Do you like Google's simplicity? Do you like the search page that's just a logo, an empty box and few links? If yes, then Yahoo wants to change your view....