Yahoo's New Anti-Google Advertisement

Do you like Google's simplicity? Do you like the search page that's just a logo, an empty box and few links?

If yes, then Yahoo wants to change your view. They want you to start loving a page that offers almost everything on its home page - the Yahoo.com homepage. Yahoo's advertising team is clearly going anti-Google with its new video campaign, see below -

Link: #-Link-Snipped-#
[video]https://video.yahoo.com/watch/7443049/19553291[/video]

Replies

• Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    No advertisements can make me to look for another search engine .It's simplicity is best for me as it helps me a lot

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Its no surprise that Yahoo's ship is in trouble. The company that used to be 'GREAT' is now falling behind and finding it difficult to compete with the new rivals....
Dear all, After the successful I-Become Camp in IIT Powai Campus, we are continuing the series with our next camp on 15th May, 2010 in Mumbai. Conducted by IIT &...
how the person is benifited from CE..??
Hi CEans, in c language,is there any possibility to call another program from main program....?
hello . . . I wanted to upload and download file using JSF in my java web application. I have tried using apache tomhawk but facing problem when try to...