GIS-Based efficiency evaluation of water supply system

Hi guys!!!!! Thats is my Special project tittle for bachelor,actually i need your ideas especially in methodology part

Replies

• Shashank Moghe
    Shashank Moghe
    Make the title more reader-friendly AND provide a larger description about your project in the post. Also please explain what you have in your mind about the project, then tell what do you expect from CEans on this. Remember, the project has to be original.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Massachusetts Institute of Technology and Purdue University have jointly developed an efficient new form of the incandescent light bulb. The research was published in Nature Nanotechnology by three MIT professors...
i ve designed a rf transmitter and recievr pair circuits.. but i ve a prob in that... how can we transmitt a data to a particuler reciever.... like the transmitter...
Quote: The FFZERO1 concept vehicle is an electric supercar based on a modular vehicle architecture that the firm claims will enable it to rapidly introduce a diverse range of vehicles....
Researchers at Rice University, have developed a material called SAC (self adaptive composite) obtained by mixing two polymers and a solvent that evaporates when heated leaving a gooey forms of...
Periscope is a live video streaming app which Twitter acquired even before it was launched. But till now, not many people know it is owned by Twitter because there was...