Giada Launches i35G Mini-PC With NVIDIA GT610 GPU

After launching a power packed i53 mini-PC in July, Giada has come up with i35G. Underneath its sleek design, it packs in an Intel Cedar Trail CPU which is otherwise known as the Intel Atom D2500 Series on a Intel NM10 Express chipset. The CPU has a clock speed of 1.86 GHz and a L2 cache of 1MB. It has 2GB of DDR3 RAM which can be upgraded to up to 4GB. In terms of graphics; it has NVIDIA GT610 CPU. The base model comes with a 2.5” 320GB HDD and if the user wishes he/she can opt for an Intel mSATA SSD.

#-Link-Snipped-#

The connectivity options provided by the mini-PC are five USB2.0 ports, a 4-in-1(SD/MMC/MS/MS PRO) card reader, a HDMI port, a VGA port, a RJ45 LAN port, Wi-Fi 802.11n, Bluetooth and a SPDIF(Line-out). On the front it has audio-out and a MIC-in jack. Optionally the company can install Genuine Windows 7 Home Premium. This mini-PC measures 192 x 155 x 26 mm and comes in black and white colors. The VES Mount Kit (sold separately) can help the customer to secure the mini PC behind their HDTV. For the time being the i35G is available in USA and Canada for 274 dollars.

[learn_more caption="Press Release: Giada Announces i35G Series for Consumer & Commercial Applications -Low Power Consuming Mini-PC with NVIDIA GPU"]

August 14, 2012, San Francisco, California – Giada, a brand of Jehe Technology Inc., (JEHE) is pleased to announce the i35G mini PC series. The i35G series is built on the powerful Intel® Atom™ D2500 series processor, and with the NVIDIA® GT610 GPU this mini PC can offer impressive system performance in consumer and digital signage applications.

Supporting 1080p Full High Definition graphics, the i35G series has up to 2GB of DDR3 memory with 512MB of VRAM on board. The i35G keeps power consumption to a minimum at 35W, while still having the flexibility to provide high performance solutions for digital signage for advertising, hospitality, brand promotion and digital menu boards as well as for consumers looking for a compact work station that also allows for light gaming.

The ultra-compact dimensions of 192 x 155 x 26mm allow this mini PC to fit virtually anywhere, and when used with the optional VES Mount Kit the users can easily and securely mount the i35G behind the large display devices or monitors.

For end users, the HDMI connection and remote control capabilities for playing and controlling music and movies permit even more versatility by allowing the i35G to become a home entertainment system. Connections to other devices the i35G includes VGA, Bluetooth, and 5 USB 2.0 ports. There's also a memory card reader port that supports SD, MMC, MS, and MS PRO. All these connections emphasize plug and play ease of use.

The Giada i35G series is available now in the US and Canada for the suggested retail price of $274. [/learn_more]

Source: #-Link-Snipped-# Via: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Many people have faced the problem of hailing cabs. Either the cab doesn’t stop for you or cabs are not available in your area. ZabKab comes to the rescue in...
If you have watched the famous sitcom The Big Bang Theory, you probably remember the Mobile Virtual Presence Device that Sheldon Cooper had made in the episode “The Cruciferous Vegetable...
Did you try downloading an app or upgrading one, and failed on a windows smartphone today? It's okay! there's nothing wrong with your phone, it's the windows store that is...
Without further adieu, the Pinterest team has launched its app for all the Android Devices and on iOS for iPad. The photo-driven service that has become popular for being the...
Mad Catz has released it's new gaming keyboard - 'S.T.R.I.K.E 7' at Gamescom earlier today. It comes in full metal framework that adds to it's durability and is not merely...