Ghanta Engineering

Hey this is Utkarsh Bhat from MSRIT. I am in my first year, pursuing my B.Tech in CSE from MSRIT,Bangalore,Karnataka,India. I like reading books apart from the academics and also sketching,surfing the internet. And recently also have started some creative writing.Photography+Editing has been and will be the section of my great interests.
Philosophically talking, I want to get the answers of my birth. Look astronomy has always been fascinating to me, so I want to know what happen to the consciousness within the body after death.
To be materially, I want to be Proud Engineer, not proud of my job or earning, proud of being an engineer and to build something of my own.

Now that was my introduction. Let me come to the point on being here and also on the title of my introduction.
I had set the alarm this morning at about 3 o'clock.Why ? So that I get up and complete the stuff remaining for today's Electronics test.As always, I did not wake up.Instead of opening the book and read something, I took up my cell phone and started to surf the net. And then I came across this website saying crazy engineers. Read some of the ideas on the site. And liked it.Well couldn't think about this website right then without brushing my teeth. But as I was going to my examination hall,I took a U turn and here I am writing about me,to this whole new website at the digital library.
I don't know what answers should I or will have to give to the lecturers.And speaking about the title of my introduction, yeah my engineering has become the same . Clueless of where I am heading. Its like I am just going with the flow. No people at the college gives worth to the idea of innovations. They support it but don't make the students to think about it. All they have for us is the bloody tests of theirs. And what to speak about the students, they are more carried by the idea of reading the stuffs without even realizing where will they be applying it. One thing what I learnt coming to engineering is that you value to the marks more than anything. That's why its Ghanta Engineering, because no one is engineering their self and what to speak about their inventions.

That's why I am here on Crazy Engineers, hoping that I receive whats really engineering. One requests to the experts, help this fallen engineer.

Thanking You

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Welcome to CrazyEngineers family, Utkarsh.
    A lot of engineers here have found the answer to the most mind-boggling questions about their career and life.

Would like to introduce you to #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# 😀 These are some of the many awesome people in the community who can help you with your queries.

Do not hesitate to post your questions and feel free to take part in ongoing discussions. You will soon start loving it here.
  • Utkarsh Bhat
    Utkarsh Bhat
    thanks....too excited over here.
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Enough said:👍
    Utkarsh Bhat
    To be materially, I want to be Proud Engineer, not proud of my job or earning, proud of being an engineer and to build something of my own.
    Welcome to CE 😀
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    Hello. Welcome to Heaven. Stop worrying about engineering and focus on your exams now. Once you are done with exams....ping me....i am here. I have a similar story to your, but turns out it worked for me. So chill bro. Enjoy your exams. Take them as a challenge for now.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Aasaanjobs is a company providing recruitment facilities for entry level and mid-level jobs in the country. Founded in 2013, Aasaanjobs aims to create a platform where hiring should be as...
Suggest me some ideas experts on what shall i start up my engineering write up. Mechanical interests me allot though not my discipline. I m in my 2nd semester. ...wanna...
Whether there's truth or not in telecom towers being the source of radiation that is said to cause harm to the health of millions of citizens is a reason for...
Myntra is all set to be offered as 'app' only. The online retailer which got acquired by Flipkart for about Rs. 2000 crores last year will shut down its desktop...
After making a blockbuster entry on android phones, WhatsApp Voice Call feature is headed to Windows phones. Apparently, one of the users of WhatsApp on Windows phones received an email...