Getting sponsors for CE.

Hello CEans,

CE's growing bigger & bigger every day. With more number of users, posts & activity, the resources consume lot of money - and leave us a little to expand our reach.

We want to reach every engineer on the planet and for that, we need to build bigger revenue sources. One of the ways to do this, is to get sponsors to advertise on CE.

What do sponsors get?

CE is for engineers and 99% of the people who visit are either engineers or engineering students. This is a *very special* audience. Showcasing a product to our audience is far more effective than showcasing it to other, regular people 😁 .

What do CEans get?

We get instant access to all the important, relevant, products, services and announcements from people who matter to us.

This is a typical WIN-WIN situation!

With the money raised from the sponsors, we will be able to fund our CE meets, CE projects and try to reach more number of people around the world. 😀

What are your thoughts? Can you help CE get sponsors?

Best,

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans, If you see anything 'unusual' [Error message, user activity, strange warning message] etc. please immediately inform me at [ admin] at [crazyengineers] dot [com]. Please consider this as my...
Load Runner: LoadRunner is a performance and load testing product by Hewlett-Packard (since it acquired Mercury Interactive in November 2006) for examining system behaviour and performance, while generating actual load....
Hello, Anyone here knows how to change database character encoding. Say I wish to convert any of the current character encoding to UTF-8? Is there a simple method to do...
Pls provide details on HONNING PROCESS in mechanical engg. in detail. :thanks:
Could someone please post some interesting project ideas on Envoronmental $ Biosystems engineering .