Get Python training from Coursera for free

Coursera is a initiative to provide you free training on various topics. I have attended training on start-up websites and got some idea how it work.
I just got mail for some recommended training as following.
Out of which Python looks more interesting if anyone interested just enroll here.
#-Link-Snipped-#
How it work:
  • instructor will upload classes on regular intervals in video and pdf format. students can watch video and study pdf.
  • There will be online test for each classes and you need to complete those tests or assignments.
  • Don't not worry about money most of things you will get from free services like web hosting from amazon.
This is a good initiative and I recommend it for any engineering student to enroll and get exposure of real world project and environment, how it works.

Followings are some other interesting training are going to begin. I just copy pasted here the mail. You might interested in some other courses too
#-Link-Snipped-#
10/07/2013 (9 weeks)
This course is designed to be a fun introduction to the basics of programming in Python. Our main focus will be on building simple...
#-Link-Snipped-##-Link-Snipped-#
09/30/2013 (6 weeks)
Explore how to identify and develop great ideas into great companies. Learn how to identify opportunities based on real customer needs....
#-Link-Snipped-#
#-Link-Snipped-#
10/03/2013 (10 weeks)
Investigate the basic concepts behind programming languages, with a strong emphasis on the techniques and benefits of functional...
10/21/2013 (8 weeks)
Combine fundamental concepts with hands-on design challenges to become a better designer.
#-Link-Snipped-#
#-Link-Snipped-#
10/14/2013 (10 weeks)
Learn about the most effective machine learning techniques, and gain practice implementing them and getting them to work for yourself.
09/30/2013 (7 weeks)
The purpose of this course is to help participants and the organizations they encounter survive the waves of technological disruptions...
#-Link-Snipped-#
#-Link-Snipped-#
10/07/2013 (9 weeks)
This course will use social network analysis, both its theory and computational tools, to make sense of the social and information networks...
09/30/2013 (8 weeks)
Learn about General Game Playing (GGP) and develop GGP programs capable of competing against humans and other programs in GGP competitions .
#-Link-Snipped-#
#-Link-Snipped-#
10/01/2013
Internet Enduring Material Sponsored by: Stanford University School of Medicine // Presented by: The Division of Infectious Diseases in...
10/14/2013 (6 weeks)
Grasp the essentials needed to begin playing acoustic or electric guitar. You'll learn an easy approach to get you playing quickly, through...
#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

could anyone give me the java applet program for creating online shopping website which having buttons ,frames,layouts,dialog box,etc..and i need to login in the frst page,then i have to choose...
In October, Google is going to ship KitKat 4.4, but we don't know the accurate date. however, few Samsung devices like : Galaxy Note III, Galaxy S4, Galaxy S4 Mini,...
I'm curious to know what are the minimum hardware requirements for Android KitKat 4.4. There have been rumors circulating on the Internet that the latest Android flavour will be supported...
PCI>Peripheral Component Interconnect, IDE>Integrated Drive Electronic, HDd>Hard Disk Drive, CMOS>Complementary Metal Oxide Semi-conductor, USB>Universal Serial Bus, OS>Operating System. Stay tune more are loading.
Once the darling of smartphone & email lovers, the hot favorite of high flying business executives is now looking for a buyer. The company that's solely responsible for introducing &...