Get our Inactive member Back !!

Hello Ceans,

You know that we have many talented and genius Ceans and some of them are now not active on CE. ๐Ÿ˜”

So do you have any idea that how can we get back them?

I will invite some of them please speak out their names here and we will invite them again to join with us.

What you say Guys?

Replies

• narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    hmmmm as you know we have many CEans and almost you know there names
    invite them bro
    but i am in a confusion why they left CE
    many are leaving CE after completing there education i think they are only considering CE is website only for learning and helping but not for contributing ๐Ÿ˜”
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    If we have their contact numbers, we can call them up and ask them to be active again... ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    praveenscience
    If we have their contact numbers, we can call them up and ask them to be active again... ๐Ÿ˜€
    I have already called 2-3 Ceans. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    I was inactive from 3 months, and I will be back in sometime for my most of my time.

But talented and genius Ceans should also come back ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    I had talked with RajdeepCE :- He is busy with job as he joined a new company and also get Message from Swapana Kumar she joined as a lecturer in one college so she too have tight schedule. They too missed CE. ๐Ÿ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

System failure's are one of the most important problems faced by any system. Be it a normal operating system or a database management system, failure's can occur in any prevalent...
This post is NOT to say that machines are getting intelligent and over taking man. The root cause is a discussion between me and my friend on the Engineer's importance...
I believe it is very possible to program the brain. We are in the beginning stages obviously of making this work but it can and will. I have read a...
Sorry i dont know whether i can share info from other sites or not. But i found this chat useful. Do read it ! IBNLive Chat | Chat with Chetan...
[video=youtube;YZKD2aYLTWw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZKD2aYLTWw[/video]