Germany Vs. Spain Live Discussion & Real Time Update Thread - Join In!

Germany is going to play against Spain for an entry in FIFA 2010 final and I'm sure everyone here is going to be glued to their TV Sets.

This thread is live discussion & real time update thread so that we all can enjoy the match together. Keep posting your comments, opinions, Oomphs and "GOOOOAAL!!" in this thread as the match progresses.

😁😁😁😁

PS: Who are you supporting?

Replies

• CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    my support is with spain😁

sure that they will win😁
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Do doubt, Germany will Win. πŸ˜€

I want to participate in this Live Discussion. But, am feeling sleepy now itself. πŸ˜”
    I will try to participate.
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Go Spain! Avenge Argentina! πŸ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    No Goal so far πŸ˜” ! Duh!
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Yessssssss! Spaaaaaaaaaain!
  • optimystix
    optimystix
    well, the Germans weren't as athletic as they had been against England and Argentina. Did the octopus upset them even before the match began or was it a good strategy by Spain to slow them down in the 1st half?
    anyways, Spain played well and won the match.

Now it will be the oranje vs the reds !
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Just woke up to know about the match. Shocked. Germany lost. Spain won the match with 0-1 difference. So, paul is right.
    Only 1 GOAL in this match.
    Why don't you select Argentina for all the matches Paul? πŸ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I thought Germany would win, but Spain was awesome!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd
This is a conflicting question that frustrates me. what extent of dependency is good? in sense healthy. There are two facets of it, dependency and getting way by lettings other...
Hi every one, My project is Design and Implementation of Integer Factorization Tool based on Multiple Algorithms.I have written code using trial division method, pollards factorization methods ,ecm,quadratic sieve algorithms.I...
Ever since CE started, we've been following two rules and we've been quite hard on implementing them - English as the medium of communication. Strict no to SMS language I...
actually i need to know that if i want that for 100msec the data send to pin no 2 and then pin 3 and then for again 1000msec on pin...