GATE 2012 Last date of application extended to 21 October 2011

Here is the message from GATE 2012 Official website:

There is an unprecedented rush to apply for GATE 2012.

In view of this, the last date for application has been extended as given below:

1. Last date for Submission of Online Application (website closure at 23:00 Hrs): 21 October 2011 (Friday).
2. Last date for the receipt of printed version of ONLINE Application at the respective zonal GATE Office: 28 October 2011 (Friday)
If you experience reduced access speeds, we request you to kindly bear with us and try again.

Replies

• Guneet Khanuja
    Guneet Khanuja
    hey...this is a good news..might help many students who work at the last moment..

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The CAT 2011 will have only two sections. The first section is Quantitative Ability & Data Interpretation; the second section is Verbal Ability & Logical Reasoning. These two sections will...
Check out the practical guide for CAT 2011:
You can watch the complete tutorial and take sample papers here: IIM Tutorial If you find some useful resources, please post here in replies.
I believe lots of engineers here are appearing for CAT 2011. With just a week to go for the exam, what are your last minute strategies? Please share here. Here's...
Wow. three months in this forum and have become ACE. That means a lot to me. It means I have been able to contribute to knowledge community to best of...