I am a CE Ace Now

Wow. three months in this forum and have become ACE. That means a lot to me. It means I have been able to contribute to knowledge community to best of my knowledge. that tag looks cool "ACE".

What is the Next Rank folks? and how many posts or likes it takes to get "6 starts"?

Thank you all again.

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Here is the official thread: #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Mr.Don
    Mr.Don
    Good work Rupam. Hope you beat praveen's record. 😀
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Congratulations Rupam for this achievement.
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Doing great job Rupam!
  • Paul.
    Paul.
    Congrats! I'm following you!
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    Doing great Rupam sir! CE Lord is the highest spot!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

PayPal and RBI have agreed to let Indian PayPal users receive up to $3000 as export related remunerations. The limit for amounts that can be received earlier was set at...
give a thought to this everyone is aware that to have interconnectivty between two computers, the computers are fitted with NICs (network interface cards). Each NIC has a physical burnt...
I got a Calsoft placement paper for reference. Please check it out in attached PDF.Calsoft Placement Paper
Hey Guys ! Quite a few people here have shared their experiences about the revised GRE pattern. Having appeared for the test, can they also share their knowledge about their...
hi, we have this project and we already have a code and the circuit but it is not working.. it's supposed to display the hours and minutes the problems are:...