GATE 2011 notification

Gate 2011 notification is out today. IIT chennai is organizing institute this time.

#-Link-Snipped-#

CEans who are interested in GATE 2011 like me.....we can discuss here about our preparation.

Replies

• Morningdot Hablu
    Morningdot Hablu
    I hear that IIT madras is organizing institute.
    Well peeyush have you any idea how to start.
  • Pensu
    Pensu
    I think its all about concept which we study in our B.Tech./B.E. and the best way is to revise all those concepts once again. And once we are done with it we can join any test series or something like this to test ourselves.
    I think we should have some GATE qualified CEans who can help us with this.
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Thanks for the update , few of my friends were waiting for this!
  • ShrinkDWorld
    ShrinkDWorld
    thanks dude
  • babloo0311
    babloo0311
    Gate is all about concepts of basics what we have studied already and also few current topics. If we concentrate on our engineering subjects we can do much better. I am interested to post some basic topics and discuss about it. Its aways better to go on for one main subject and then further concentrate one by one
  • Pensu
    Pensu
    Sure babloo thats a nice idea.........you can post the topics. We can surely discuss them here.
  • nenuadwani
    nenuadwani
    this is a good idea. even i would like to join the discussions.
  • Morningdot Hablu
    Morningdot Hablu
    I am in.....!!
  • nenuadwani
    nenuadwani
    for the electronics engineers shall we start with the very basic subject electronics...
    well but i am confused where to start from?😕😕
  • shiwa436
    shiwa436
    I am in....... shall we follow the syllabus of gate 2011 format......
    i.e., electronic devices- 'energy bands, types and carrier transport in silicon' and the type of questions to be expected....
  • shiwa436
    shiwa436
    I think its better to start separate threads for each discipline......
  • nenuadwani
    nenuadwani
    ya a new one for electronics and communications.
  • nenuadwani
    nenuadwani
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    this is the link of the new thread for electronics branch.
  • ShrinkDWorld
    ShrinkDWorld
    any discussion in mechanical related??
  • Sugan :)
    Sugan :)
    oiee... are there any ITites here for the discussion...???
  • bhargava.megha
    bhargava.megha
    hello ,
    Can i plz know what was last year’s cut off for all NITs.
    i scored 25.67/100 marks and 335 gate score (CSE) in GATE 2011 & i am from general category. do i hv any chance in any of the NITs? plz let me know.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

HI I have done Btech mech ani i would like to know more about Quality Courses in India and its scope. Please.. ThanKs..
Hey guys i have a doubt in C++.... Here is a program.... #include #include void main() { float a=0.7; cout<
Entrepreneurship Cell, IIT Kharagpur has launched its Business Plan Competitions. The different competitions are as follows: Concipio: Concipio is the annual in-house BPlan competition, open only to students and alumni...
Hello friends, I have to add no's of buttons in applet. But i did not able to add this.Check this code. import java.awt.*; import javax.swing.*; /**/ public...
This is what we received few hours ago. - I wish to work with CrazyEngineers Team because: to create a revolution in technology Article: PETE Process Promises Successful Technology Fusion...