CrazyEngineers
  • I want to do MTech in aeronautical. So I want to know the scope of this branch and How can I get into it..??
    Is their any special exam for the person who have Btech in Mechanical Engineering ..??
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorSep 24, 2013

Are you worried / concerned about future of aeronautics or your own future? 😀 Trust me, Aeronautics isn't going anywhere at least for the next 50 - 70 years. In fact, it's going to be a lot more interesting than it is now. Projects like Virgin Galactic are going to push the boundaries of aviation further; maybe to the space beyond the atmosphere.

The scope of this branch is 'unlimited'.

How can you get into it?

Depends on your area of interest in aeronautics. Look for jobs or PG degree or go for PhD in the field of your interest.

M.Tech In Aeronautical Engineering:

There are several Universities in India that offer M.Tech course in Aeronautical engineering. Mechanical engineerings can definitely get into aeronautical engineering; but you will have to satisfy other academic criteria and have a good GATE score, I believe.
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran

MemberSep 24, 2013

The future is very clear and take it if you have real passion towards aeronautics. You can take Gate exam to enter iit's and nit's but if you can opt for private universities only if you are affordable.All the best.
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register