Fujitsu Lifebook UH572 & U772 Ultrabooks Launched In India; Prices Start From Rs. 65,000/-

Fujitsu has always made products catering to the needs of professionals. After coming up with #-Link-Snipped-# it has launched two ultrabooks U772 and UH572 in India. Both of these ultrabooks are based on Intel Ivy Bridge processors and come equipped with anti-glare displays.

Fujitsu Lifebook UH572 whose base model costs Rs. 65000 features a 13.3-inch LED backlit display with resolution of 1366*768 pixels. Processor options include a 1.7 Ghz Core i5-3317U or a 1.9 GHz Core i7-3517. The ultrabook weighs 1.6 kgs and is only 18 milimeters thick. The battery provides 7.5 hours of backup.

#-Link-Snipped-#

The costlier Fujitsu Lifebook U772 starts at Rs. 75900 and has a larger 14-inch LED-backlit display with resolution of 1366*768 pixels. The company provides 3 CPU options to choose from which include 1.7 GHz Core i5-3317U, 1.8GHz Core i5-3427U or 2.0GHz Core i7-3667U processors. This ultra book is lighter and slimmer as it weights 1.4 kgs and is only 15.6 millimeters thick.

#-Link-Snipped-#

In terms of graphics, since these have been targeted towards professi0nals they have decided to go with Intel HD Graphics 4000 instead of additional video memory. Both these ultrabooks can accommodate up to 8 GB of DDR3 RAM operating at 1600Mhz. Customers can opt for regular hard drives in either 320GB or 500 GB capacity or the can  go for a Solid State Drive of 256 GB. The company gives the option either to install Windows 7 Professional 64-bit or Home Premium 64-bit editions. Both of these models have one USB2.0 port and two USB3.0 ports and a HDMI port.

Both models feature a 32GB I-SSD cache drive and optional embedded 3G/UMTS and Bluetooth are provided for additional connectivity.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Cyber security has taken another blow to the gut with certain reports suggesting that Oracle's famous and widely used Java software is vulnerable to open up your PCs...
At the time when Philips has discontinued the production of its 21:9 aspect ratio displays, LG is trying out the same thing but with a twist. LG has launched the...
3D printing is evolving by the day and soon we will have the opportunity to convert the computer-generated images of our favorite movie or game characters into 3d objects. Moritz...
Micro rockets which could deliver drugs in human body are under research from a long time but could not be successfully designed due to toxic substances (such as hydrogen peroxide)...
Mozilla seems to be in a hurry to release its new updates. Just yesterday it had ever so quietly released Firefox 15 before the launch date scheduled for today. The...