Freelance app developers?

Hi all,

Know any freelance app developers? Its for a story I'm working on.

Regards,
JPK

Replies

• Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    can you elaborate it a little bit?
  • JPK
    JPK
    goyal420
    can you elaborate it a little bit?
    Sure. I'm trying to find people who make apps for iPad, iPhone, Android etc. They must be doing it in an individual capacity or at a very small startup and not at any big company.
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    I know a few... But what would be the role or work, they would be needing to do?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

please send me some recent seminar topics
You may have had hard time understanding Introduction and Fundamental Concepts of Thermodynamics. This Lecture on Basic Thermodynamics by Prof.S.K. Som, Department of Mechanical Engineering, IIT Kharagpur. Discuss this topic...
Understand the concept of Different Kind of Energy and First Low via this Lecture on Basic Thermodynamics by Prof.S.K. Som, Department of Mechanical Engineering, IIT Kharagpur. Discuss this topic with...
Lecture on Basic Thermodynamics by Prof.S.K. Som, Department of Mechanical Engineering, IIT Kharagpur. Discuss this topic with fellow mechanical engineers, share your ideas, ask questions and doubts in this thread....
Understand the second law and available energy related concepts in this Lecture on Basic Thermodynamics by Prof.S.K. Som, Department of Mechanical Engineering, IIT Kharagpur. Discuss this topic with fellow mechanical...