Four differences between managers and leaders

Leaders are more towards forward thinking and long term goals while managers seem to maintain status quo. A gifted few combine both traits.
#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Leaders decide the path for the followers. Managers ensure everyone's on the path.
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    This article almost paints quite a cynical view of managers under a "good" vs "evil" paradigm. Yes, having bad experiences while working under certain managers may paint that picture, but not all managers actually go out there to the bad guy. Some are bound by company policies and even burdened by them despite them having leadership capabilities/potential. These policies set by so called "leaders" ironically. Its not that black & white.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi frnds. Let us know who doing best for India. whether educated(schooling) or uneducated(no schooling) Politicians. Kindly do voting for educated or uneducated politicians whom you want for our country.
Hi frnds, Provide best situation examples to understand well for " clever and wise " words. i will say, Clever means how to handle the bad situation. Wise means how...
If you are like me and love to have songs running in the background through iTunes without you having to meddle with them, while you browse the internet or complete...
Team of researchers from University of Manchester in association with University of Bari (Italiy) have developed a new type of biosensor that will enable machines to have a sense of...
Hello everyone!! I just came across this site and have gone through some of the discussions when I was looking a solution for my issue.And finally I'm here to discuss...