Forum in my project

hiiii friends

I want to develop a forum in my project ...........

plz give some idea to develop this so that I could implement this.............

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    viswasknit
    hiiii friends

I want to develop a forum in my project ...........

plz give some idea to develop this so that I could implement this.............
    You have the whole CE Forum to give you an idea about what you should have in your forum.

You may start building a simple forum to begin with and go on adding complex features later.

Have you written your software requirements specification document yet?
  • viswasknit
    viswasknit
    @-The Big K-

yaa
    I have written my software requirement specification .......
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    viswasknit
    @-The Big K-

yaa
    I have written my software requirement specification .......
    That's very good. Could you share the requirements with us so that we can help you fine tune them. If you need further help, feel free to post it here.

Best,
  • viswasknit
    viswasknit
    happy teachers day........

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi guys ...i m doing my 2nd yr be in mechatronics ...i donno the future of tis dept ...i chose it coz of my craze in mechanical (mainly automobile) so...
I Am a third year electronics and telecommunication student. I had an idea to do a small project.i had a suggestion from my friend about a circuit which stops elephants...
What is the max thermal efficiency of a CI & SI engine, Why CI engine is having more thermal efficiency ?
hello friends.. i'm posting descriptions of certain topics.. please guide me on a particular topic i'll be able to work on comfortably.. i'm doing my 5th semester.. so.. kindly help...
Hi, I am studying on ovens used to dry and cure gloves in glove manufacturing plant. The ovens are divided into direct fired and indirect fired type. Direct fire--infrared gas...