Format of the proposal:

Can someone provide me with a format for software proposal? I want to know how software proposals are made?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    VIJAYSY
    what is the format for s/w proposal?
    Not sure what you want to know. What exactly are you intending to do? Do you wish to propose to develop a software for your client's needs? A little more description of your need would help us help you. I'm tempted to move this thread to entrepreneurship/startups section.
  • VIJAYSY
    VIJAYSY
    The_Big_K
    Not sure what you want to know. What exactly are you intending to do? Do you wish to propose to develop a software for your client's needs? A little more description of your need would help us help you. I'm tempted to move this thread to entrepreneurship/startups section.
    Actually I am going to take part in a software proposal event in my college and for this i have to submit a proposal report. that's why i want to know the format for writing that report.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Real Age has come up with tips to keep you on your toes, literally. Real Age was not of much use to me as my aim was to put on...
My college has given me an opportunity to work on any one of the project given below: 1) Smart irrigation system using ARM 2)Room automation system using ARM 3) Design...
Designing a power supply has many dimensions. Depending on the end use and reliability considerations, additional constraints may be imposed. Pages 12-13 of the Sept issue of Electronic Industry Update...
As quoted by Hari 5 NICE LITTLE STORIES (Read all) 1. Once, all villagers decided to pray for rain, on the day of prayer all the People gathered but only...
We can see what is happening in processor registers in the turbo c and visual c++. Right? I want to know which registers are they ??? Their names and how...