Formal CE City Chapters

I've been thinking about this since long. Let's see what we think as a team here on CE -

What's your opinion on creating formal CE City Chapters?

Or, is it too early to think of it?

Replies

• Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    As per me Its bit early to start a CE city chapter... wait until we get 10 members per city... if we have; then we can start with this initiative.

-CB
  • ms_cs
    ms_cs
    The_Big_K
    I've been thinking about this since long. Let's see what we think as a team here on CE -

What's your opinion on creating formal CE City Chapters?

Or, is it too early to think of it?
    what is CE City Chapters ?
  • RajdeepCE
    RajdeepCE
    We can apply this idea first for state level than we can go for city level.
    What you say?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    City Chapter is a formal CE Club in a city. The chapter will have a president, secretory, VPs, executive members etc. They will be responsible for carrying out activities in their own cities and spread the love of CE. If we do this successfully - each member of CE will benefit greatly [and I'm saying that because I know how beneficial such associations can be!]

We'll also implement proper reporting system and ensure the clubs are active.
  • ms_cs
    ms_cs
    good idea..
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Thats great!!.

I think we need to have at least 5 active CEans from a city !!!
  • gohm
    gohm
    Great idea!!! Might be a bit easrly though. Count me in as #1 for Washington DC chapter. Would we also use facebook/linedIn sites as well for this?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Why not? USA is #2 country that visits CE. We'll need extra efforts to make them active here.
  • RajdeepCE
    RajdeepCE
    If so than count me #1 for Gujarat.
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    Delhi chapter can be made. Varun is currently in The Middle East but would be coming back. I am here + Jatin_phoenix (I have met him many times).
    Manu Saluja's location is Delhi.
    There must be many more.
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Well, Coming to Hyderabad ...

ME , Suyash he is rarely seen but will be a good asset.

Vinod and Swapna Kumar and y-not are currently active.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Wow! This is fantastic. I believe we can aim for formal chapters by end of this year. Until then, we should have at least one meet in each city [that is about 4-5 different meets every month].

Once you start having meets, more people will join.
  • syedaafaq
    syedaafaq
    hey Big-k
    try to arrange a formal city chapter in south india too...
    especially chennai.....
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Hmm, I think it's high time we should post information on how to organize a CE Meet. ๐Ÿ˜€ , CEan E-S may help you with this. He had organized a meet in Hyderabad.
  • syedaafaq
    syedaafaq
    hmmm.... i will try to get information from E-S...
    but it will be better if you try to post a thread with detailed information in it........
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    I had "meets" with my uni buddies who are (inactive) CEans. Does that count? ๐Ÿ˜‰
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    raj87verma88
    Delhi chapter can be made. Varun is currently in The Middle East but would be coming back. I am here + Jatin_phoenix (I have met him many times).
    Manu Saluja's location is Delhi.
    There must be many more.
    You forgot me buddy !!!

Right now I am based at Noida.

-CB
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    RajdeepCE
    We can apply this idea first for state level than we can go for city level.
    What you say?
    I Like this Idea... Some implementation that we can do..

First of all we have a CE City Club which is carried by the CE County Club and above them CE Country Club and Over the TOP CE it self..

In this CE City Club have to arrange Meet and anything else in City have to Report on CE County Club and CE County Club have to Report on CE Country Club..and Final Report on CE so by this manner we can make a good Organization of CE..

CE County Club can guide CE City Club for how to spread a word of CE among their cities and Colleges and universities..

hows this!!?๐Ÿ˜’

RajdeepCE you are #1.. so Count me as #2 for Gujarat,India ๐Ÿ˜

For Surat(Gujarat,India) Right now there is Me and fireball... i am trying my best to get some active member here.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello CEans, I am wondering and ๐Ÿ˜”, In CE we don't have a specific thread to have the discussions on CS Technical Interview Questions. This thread is all about the...
Wish happy birthday to our Cean Safwan
NOTE: These Stats are not Official Neither are Sure to be Correct. โ€‹ Stats collected from: Value My Web | Free Website Valuation Report. How Much Is My Website Worth?...
Make a confession here. Here's mine: In the initial days of CE, I had created an ID to post responses to my own queries. :sshhh:
Is Your EGO an Asset or Liability? By: Dr. Doug Let's be careful about making generalizations in the workplace. Don't conclude that co-workers, employees, or even managers who have been...