for any seminar topic at new technology

hi friends , i am a final year electrical student.please help me on searching a nice seminar topic
...............................please..........................................................................................
...........................................please....................................................
.......................................................please........................................
...................................................................please............................
................................................................................please...............😕

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    vimal sharma
    hi friends , i am a final year electrical student.please help me on searching a nice seminar topic
    ...............................please..........................................................................................
    ...........................................please....................................................
    .......................................................please........................................
    ...................................................................please............................
    ................................................................................please...............😕
    Couple of things :-

1. Post your query in appropriate section
    2. Go through the CE Newbie QuickStart Guide [link in my signature].
    3. Instead of a nice design with 'please' and dots, you could have told us about your areas of interest in electrical engineering, any topics you have shortlisted so far etc.
    4. Did you take a look at our existing threads where couple of projects have already been discussed?
  • akkumon
    akkumon
    Digitalsmell is one of the good topic

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

We have a singly-linked-list with number of nodes unknown. Sometimes, while working with the list, it somehow gets corrupted. The corrupt node is pointing to some previous node instead of...
I m a b.tech student. Please suggest me. How to make system application program. I know c,c++. Suggest some mini projects also.
CEans, We get a huge number of engineering students looking for seminar topics and mini project ideas. So, let's compile all the project ideas / seminar topics we've discussed so...
Puzzle Taken from Mind and Visual Puzzles! - The parrot sequence Gaston owns a clever parrot called Paco which can describe out loud numbers read from a piece of paper...
CEans, I'm convinced that we need to reorganize our sections on CE. While we finalize on the new structure, how many of you think that we need a separate section...