View Feed
group-icon
Coffee Room
Discuss anything here - everything that you wish to discuss with fellow engineers.
12796 Members
Join this group to post and comment.
vimal sharma
vimal sharma • Feb 21, 2008

for any seminar topic at new technology

hi friends , i am a final year electrical student.please help me on searching a nice seminar topic
...............................please..........................................................................................
...........................................please....................................................
.......................................................please........................................
...................................................................please............................
................................................................................please...............😕
Kaustubh Katdare
Kaustubh Katdare • Feb 21, 2008
vimal sharma
hi friends , i am a final year electrical student.please help me on searching a nice seminar topic
...............................please..........................................................................................
...........................................please....................................................
.......................................................please........................................
...................................................................please............................
................................................................................please...............😕
Couple of things :-

1. Post your query in appropriate section
2. Go through the CE Newbie QuickStart Guide [link in my signature].
3. Instead of a nice design with 'please' and dots, you could have told us about your areas of interest in electrical engineering, any topics you have shortlisted so far etc.
4. Did you take a look at our existing threads where couple of projects have already been discussed?
akkumon
akkumon • Sep 24, 2009
Digitalsmell is one of the good topic

Share this content on your social channels -