Floppy Disk Partitioning

Can FLOPPY DISK partitioned? If yes, Why else why not ?😕

CEans .. Do anybody of you knows the answer of this question?

Replies

• optimystix
    optimystix
    best explained here I guess

#-Link-Snipped-#
  • themask
    themask
    There should be an index, named partition table which holds the information, which is not possible in floppy disks.
    Floppy disks will have only FAT/FAT32
  • himanshupatidar
    himanshupatidar
    Thnx to both of u...😀
  • Morningdot Hablu
    Morningdot Hablu
    hey buddy actually in any window partition facility is only available for fixed drive like our HDD.
    So in order to partition any removable media you must have to do something that window detect removable drive as a fixed drive.
    Check out these links #-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Need an idea for Major project for final yr submission, Plzzzzzzzz Help me out..😁
Dear All, I hope this information will useful while writing thesis/ project report This additional information to " How To Write A Project Report-by Kaustubh Katdare" Best wishes, Thesis123 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------...
Today is a special day! Exactly 5 years ago, on November 24[sup]th[/sup], the idea of CrazyEngineers was brewing in my mind. It was about 11.00 AM, I was sitting in...
I'm posting the story of CrazyEngineers exactly at the times it happened 5 years ago in history. It begins here: https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum/announcements/38184-exactly-5-years-ago.html
hello , i am using php language. can anybody send me a code to send email when i redirect on a perricular page named like email.php.thanks Best regards irphan