Flipkart Sells Final Year Engineering Projects? Or Just Traffic Hungry?

I'm convinced that the company Flipkart has hired is doing more than it should to attract traffic to the website. That's why, Flipkart seems to have purchased keywords that are not at all relevant to what Flipkart does. Look what I found on Google Custom Search Results on our site:-

I used the search term: "Engineering Project".

flipkart-engineering-projects

The results show Flipkart which's got nothing to do with Engineering projects, but still trying to attract customers! See!

What do you think?

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Agree, as Engineering projects and mini projects are very popular keywords and this is obvious they want to get more and more traffic. Dirty game. 😁
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Really? Bad idea 😲
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    I first thought that they are really selling it. 😨

I feel irritated to see people 'selling' the projects.
    Somehow its pathetic to see people using adwords for traffic and practically 'buying' facebook likes & twitter followers.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hey... I want to buy [hybrid]-Stepper Motor For my Project... so any budy can help.... . . . 😒
Saw the comic? Now read the analysis here, from a website the author of this comic edits.
Though engineers are (probably) notoriously unromantic this may be of some interest to a few off beat CEans, who may not toe this line. The body language (what else?) of...
The fluorescent tube tried to edge out the tungsten lamp, which held its own because of simpler holder. CFL tolled the death knoll of the bulb amatching the holder. Now...
US is given to having a day for everything, which has the convenience of ignoring whatever it is for the other 364 days. There is a major fear that women...