First word 1 letter long the 20th twenty letters long!

"I do not know where family doctors acquired illegibly perplexing handwriting;

nevertheless, extraordinary pharmaceutical intellectuality counterbalancing

indecipherability transcendentalizes intercommunication's incomprehensibleness."

This is a sentence where the first word is one letter long, the second is a word of two letters; the third word is

three letters long ............ the 8th word is 8 letters long and so on ... with the 20th word being 20 letters

long !

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

HELLO CO-ENGINEERS, I AM PRIYA,STUDYING ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATION.U MAY WONDER WHAT THE TERM dREAMITIVITy IS?IT IS NOTHING BUT A dREAm AND cREATIVITy... EVERY ENGINEERS SHOULD HAVE BOTH OF THESE QUALITIES...
Hai hello I'm raihana. I am a newbie here. I am an electronics and communications engineer. I'd like to know about the various mtech courses offered for ece students
Name- Khirod Kumar Sethy........ Well I am B tech Graduate and My Discipline Is Electronics And Communication Engineering.. I am a Test Engineer By Profession and Have a 2+ years...
Its a fact that light(electromagnetic radiation) is created when charged particles are accelerated but what happens in a neutron star(composed of neutrons only) which makes it emit light, neutrons are...
actually i can't find any category to post this thread...so can anyone tell me how to prepare for GRE.... and i had completed my B.E in elec. and electronics.....bt i...