1. Faster start-up and page load times
2. Redesigned user interface.
3. Re-designed start page with Top Sites
4. Support for Adobe Flash
5. By default, plugins are only loaded on touch
6. Better text readability through font size inflation
7. New panning/zooming architecture implemented for better touch responsiveness
8. Google searches now utilize HTTPS
9. Top Sites, Bookmarks, and History are now even more accessible from the Awesome Bar.
10. Pointer Lock API implemented
11. New API to prevent your display from sleeping
12. New text-transform and font-variant CSS improvements for Turkic languages and Greek
13. Reloading a page increases the zoom level etc...

You can download the app here: Firefox Beta for Testers - Apps on Google Play

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I think 'Firefox Home' is a different service from Firefox browser. I checked it's available on iPad; but I didn't care to download it.
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Will try it... , reviews are looking good.👍

Edit:
    Not impressed with first look, opened youtube but not working fine. I find dolphin browser HD is better.☕

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Tying a tie is kind of a difficult job for many, but this video shows how to do it in just 5 seconds flat. It's amazing, give it a try...
With the improvement in healthcare delivery people live longer. However, they may not be at full capacity. Mortality decreases, but morbidity increases. Unfortunately with healthcare becoming a corporate activity, medical...
.. no offense to Edison Fans, but do read the notes by author at the end of the page: https://theoatmeal.com/comics/tesla
Sony Xperia P is set to launch @ INR 26K featuring 1GHz dual core, qHD screen (540 x 960 pixels, 4.0 inches) and 16 GB internal memory. but there will...
hie guys.. 😀 i spell SUCCESS and my name is YASH..!! well i m an Electronics n telecomm student and i hv recently completed my 3rd year.. looking for a...