final year mechanical engineering project ideas

Sir can you please tell me some good, innovative and simple to do project ideas? I'd really appreciate your help and support.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    pmohankumar87
    sir plss soon tell me some project ideas
    Hello, have you searched the forums for the ideas? If not, please do so.
  • atif.shariff
    atif.shariff
    pmohankumar87
    hi. even i need some ideas if you get some ideas please post them.
  • ranjith d k
    ranjith d k
    hi....... try turbo charged engine.. for 2 wheelers 😀
  • sumith123
    sumith123
    pmohankumar87
    if you interest design and manufacture try this
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • ankursach
    ankursach
    sir, the topic of my project is:design and fabrication of automatic synchronous 5-speed gear box system.can you tell me that how much a 5-speed gear box would cost?
  • HOVERCRAFT
    HOVERCRAFT
    Feel piqued by the mechanism behind of those quirky floating crafts? We have just the recipe to quench your curiosity! Conducted by renowned experts in the field, this workshop is sure to enlighten you on the theory behind these amphibians. And following the tradition of Kurukshetra workshops, there's the usual hands-on session to judge just how well you have understood the basics.
    ​
    #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi everybody, can you help me in finding a suitable project for the above theme.the project should be innovative and a working model,with a budget upto 10,000/-.bye!
😒 ANY INNOVATIVE IDEAS FOR FINAL YR MECHANICAL PROJECTS?
Could any one of u guys give me any idea of how to remove the side stand of the motorcycle when the motocycle has started moving........if any one could help...
I need some ebook that teach "basic English Grammar A to Z" and the ebook related to General knowledge looks like GK year book there is GK book of 2008...
hi people, this is my first thread. i have an idea for an water bot. this is for a competition. the idea is kinda ingenious ( i think ) and...