Few questions on Microcontrollers

i am working on a e project related to microcontroller.

1.how can we upload prog. into microcotroller?
2.what device is used for this purpose?
3.is there different devices used for different company's microcontroller?
4.how much does this device cost?

Replies

• Stephen_c
    Stephen_c
    to upload the program you need a device and depending on which uC you are using.... mostly all colleges have programmers for 8051/8951 but if you are using atmega16/32 or such than the programmer will change ... the programmer for this uC can be bought for Rs.8000 ask your college people to buy it
  • Aijaz haidar
    Aijaz haidar
    Stephen_c
    to upload the program you need a device and depending on which uC you are using.... mostly all colleges have programmers for 8051/8951 but if you are using atmega16/32 or such than the programmer will change ... the programmer for this uC can be bought for Rs.8000 ask your college people to buy it

thank a lot Mr. stephen
    hope you will be in touch
    hahe a nice time.
  • Aijaz haidar
    Aijaz haidar
    thank a lot Mr. stephen
    hope you will be in touch
    hahe a nice time.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    If you are using Atmel 8051 then you can make your own programmer its circuit diagram is available on internet. It is useful to you for understanding basics of controller and its cheap.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

look at this set of info: f(5,7,4)=118 f(3,9,6)=300 f(2,5,4)=91 f(3,4,?)=244 f is some function. now find f(,,) and the missing number.
hey guys, here is a word problem.... "it is a five lettered word x when you remove the first letter,it becomes the name of a country, when you remove first...
Hello, I am a shipmaster, and during my carier tried to learn as much as possible about marine diesel engines, as this makes my life very much easier, and also...
please suggest me minor project in mchnical branch prefably under thermo or strength of material ,fluid mechnics
Hi Guys, this ques. may be a very familiar puzzle for some but for the others here it goes.... What occurs twice in a lifetime, but once in every year....