fashionara.com - Fashion & Lifestyle eStore Opens

Ex Reliance Trends team has launched #-Link-Snipped-# - a premium fashion and lifestyle online store. Now online fashion stores aren't new in the Indian ecommerce market, but that has not stopped the founders from launching it.

I checked their whois information and found that the domain was registered on 2011-07-18 and the website's just launched. But what's more surprising to me is that they've already gathered over 100k likes on Facebook! Holy Kaw!

I wonder how they've collected so many likes in such a short span of time given that the fashion ecommerce store isn't new to India.

Come on, 100k likes! 😨

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I suspect the company's bought Facebook Likes. There are several websites that let you buy 'FB Likes'. The company's twitter account currently has only 15 followers; surprising, right?

I wonder what made the venture capitalists at Helion And Lightspeed Venture Partners Invest in this venture.

But if the FB likes are genuine, I'd immediately start respecting the founding team! 👀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

sravani b.tech cse nellore student i joined in crazyengineers because try to get some knowledge about higher studies and also jobs
Hello I am Sanjay Singhal, Working as AE(CIVIL) in a Govt. Department. Happy to be a part of CrazyEngineers community.
Nothing confidential about it - but I'm not a trained engineer. Hope I'll be accepted here.
LG 5″, 1080p, 440ppi LCD Display Is World’s First AH-IPS Bridgestone To Make World-Class Tires From 100% Sustainable Materials Ubi Interactive Makes Any Surface A TouchScreen; Play Angry Birds On...
My Self Manzar Hussain From Pakistan, Studying at Sukkur Iba department of electrical engineering specailization in telecom .. Thanks