Facetime over 3G on iOS coming soon!

Facetime - the popular video chat application on Apple's platform may soon be getting ready to work on 3G networks. Until now the app only worked over wi-fi connections; but a recent iOS warning message has revealed that the App may soon work on 3G network. The warning messages "Disabling 3G may end FaceTime" was first spotted by the eagle eyed bloggers at iDevice.

Cool news, eh?

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    It only makes sense to put 3G to use for Facetime. We want to make video calls when we are traveling. 😀
    The only solution for now is to perform the jailbreak your iPhone and install 3G unrestrictor.
    Good news this is.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Want to stream 'Sony Music' to iOS devices like iPhone and iPod Touch. Premium subscribers can choose any album or song from our massive catalog, or sit back and enjoy...
Explain critically the statement: "the channel from my VDU to teh computer uses full duplex asynchronous transmission".
Looks like a great community you got here. I’m Darren from Co Armagh in Northern Ireland. I’m an I.T Consultant and have been taking things apart from day one. Once...

Hi!

Hi everyone. I am Vishakh and I an engineering student. Happy to be a part of CE.
Leap 3D motion controls presents an entirely new way to interact with your computers. It's more accurate than a mouse, as reliable as a keyboard and more sensitive than a...