Facebook World HACK 2012 In Bangalore, India On September 17

Facebook's Developer World HACK 2012 is happening around the globe in 12 cities. It will run for two months and software developers will develop amazing Facebook apps at the HACK and get a chance to win a trip to San Francisco. The event involves an eight-hour-long competition where the developers will demonstrate their skills, with help from Facebook engineers.

This will be followed by a discussion event where topics like Open Graph, iOS, Android, mobile web and social games shall be talked about.

Here's how the itinerary goes -

Austin, USA - August 23;
Mexico City, Mexico - August 27;
Buenos Aires, Argentina - August 29;
Sao Paulo, Brazil - August 31;
Berlin, Germany - September 11;
Taipei, Taiwan - September 11;
Jakarta, Indonesia - September 13;
Bangalore, India - September 17;
Barcelona, Spain - September 18;
Vancouver, Canada - September 20;
Warsaw, Poland — September 28;
Moscow, Russia - October 1

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i'm so much afraid of dbms..how to handle this subject??
I wish to be a member in eBIZ.com is it a worth or not, i came to know about the terms and conditions ,membership in that, can any one lend...
hi dude, my name is niranjan and i am little confused by the colleges some offering vehicle engineering as a masters degree....and other automotive...which one is better and what is...
sir,in 2014 i will complete my btech...n my age will only 20 year that time..n i am not able to attempt IES exam..i want govt job? what can i do?...
which version of IS 456 is good..how it cost? pls give detail about it....thanks in advance..