Facebook To Integrate Skype

The world's biggest & most popular social network is about to join hands with Skype - the world's leading video calling software.

With this association, Facebook will be able to integrate video calling and phone service with the platform.

Under the partnership, people who use their Facebook credentials to log in to Skype will be able to see their Facebook friends on Skype. They will also be able to see their news feed and to sent text messages and call their friends’ landlines using Skype.

Replies

• Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    This is really amazing! I use both Facebook and Skype !! It will be useful 😀
  • rishi0922
    rishi0922
    WoW thats interesting ...this is a very nice step by the two leading networks......really it is very useful for those who use skype regularly.
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    hmm, is this integration or acquisition?
    There were quite some news like, cisco to acquire SKYPE, GOOGLE to acquire skype and all,
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Acquisition is not possible as I think Skype founders won't be in a hurry to sell it back. They first sold Skype to eBay and then bought it back from them.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi!I am in computer science and i want a project topic related to 'augmented vision and reality',within the budget....our group want the budget withn Rs.12000/-.....and only have the time limit...
Today i have heard the songs of upcoming stated as the costliest movie of indian cinema "ROBOT" acted by Rajni Kant and Aishwarya Roy... The music is pity nice and...
I'm a big time Age of Empires fan. Just wondering if there are any Any Age of Empires lovers on CrazyEngineers?
hi i want the PLC S7300 simulation software like logo or simatic...n also a reference guides and books of programming...please help me out Regards Mohsin Khan
Image Courtesy: Cnet Google TV will be a new experience that combines TV, the entire Web, and apps as well as a way to search across them all. I am...