Facebook Signup Page Becomes More Secure

This time it is not the social networking giant. It is the researchers who have created the safest Facebook Signup Page. To read more as to what security measure can a researcher suggest, read

#-Link-Snipped-# 👍

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi friends can anyone give me some seminar topics for the electronics & communication engineering students. for both communications and elctronics
As per the old information, During the pursuit of M.Tech, you are paid a scholarship of Rs. 5000 to Rs. 9000 per month by the Government of India. This amount...
In the recent Construction Week HSE for Life conference, which was held at Doha on 4th, December, 2011, Qatar announced the arrival of the new version of the National Building...
I will start with a apologetic note, if I sound wrong anywhere; Also, asking Admins to delete the thread if they feel so. As per my thinking, we proudly say...
Government aided autonomous institute Center for Development of Telemetry (C-DOT) has privatized the optical fiber technology to seven state and private players. Read Government Privatizes Broadband Networking! Do you think...