Qatar announces new version National Building Code!

In the recent Construction Week HSE for Life conference, which was held at Doha on 4th, December, 2011, Qatar announced the arrival of the new version of the National Building Code. Known as QCS 2010 it will cover health, safety and environmental construction practices.

Go through this >> #-Link-Snipped-#

and discuss about the same here! 😁

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Can someone post a quick overview of what building codes are? Non civil(ised) engineers 😉 would then be able to participate and understand it better.
  • maria flor
    maria flor
    building codes are rules that architects or civil engineers must be followed in designing buildings or non-building structures in order to ensure safety and protection to the public. Each country has its national building code.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I will start with a apologetic note, if I sound wrong anywhere; Also, asking Admins to delete the thread if they feel so. As per my thinking, we proudly say...
Government aided autonomous institute Center for Development of Telemetry (C-DOT) has privatized the optical fiber technology to seven state and private players. Read Government Privatizes Broadband Networking! Do you think...
How destructive will it be?If the mullaperiyar dam bursts.............
Hi guys , I am looking for some help regarding MEL programming articles for Plug in development. Thank You 😀
This video tells the story of how Mozilla helped shape the web we know today -- and how we're going beyond Firefox to do even more. Awesome video! Must watch...