Face Recognization (MATLAB)

I want to make a Project of Face Recognization using MATLAB.I do'nt know anything about MATLAB.I want to learn it.I am unable to download the MATLAB software from anywhere as it demands license.Can I get it for free?Please provide me the Proper link to download the Matlab software.and guide me how can I start with my Project?

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    We are not providing Pirated link here.. But why don't you ask to your college i think its available at college library.
  • tashirosgt
    tashirosgt
    There is software called "Octave" that is free and can run most matlab files.
    #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

can anyone please tell the minimum system requirements of "eclipse ganymede"?😕
Sections marked '*' are mandatory - Hey guys, My name is Jay, I'm a software engineer and CTO of a startup software company in NJ. I've been designing and managing...
hey... can any one plzz tell me how can i open blocked sites at my college. all social sites, proxy sites and images are blocked. plzz help me out thanx...
CEans, Most of the engineering colleges these days have entrepreneurship cells in their colleges. I'm quite sure your colleges' got one too. If you are actively involved with the EDC,...
where to find the glu library for dev c++ for opengl.,please urgently needed,,help.