Excellent online Civil Engineering resources

has excellent collection of online resources for students, teachers, researcher and professionals in civil engineering.
It has solved problems, online calculators for civil engineers, links for lecture notes, research papers and conference listings and books etc.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Good to have you with us, but don't make your first ever post on CE as an advertisement. You'll have signatures facility available to you once you've made 25 posts.
  • Godswill Agad
    Godswill Agad
    Am Godswill, an undergraduate of structural engineering from Nigeria

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

why don't we try to transmit a smell through a cable as we transmit a data or voice from one place to another.i want to work my project on this...
hello all, i am new in linux ,but read linux few months ago,did little practice with unix commands.I w'ld like to go ahead with linux scripting and in this i...
😎 Well I believe in cool living and hard thinking. I m a student who is at present preparing to crack IIT -JEE exam. Im always facinated by the word...
hey i need any idea abt major project in php. . . . u just give me any latest idea which is useful i dont need any dumy project for...
I have a 20 HP electric motor and its power factor is. 809.I have to make the power factor as higher as possible.so can anybody help me to find out...