Exactly 5 Years Ago...

Today is a special day!

Exactly 5 years ago, on November 24[sup]th[/sup], the idea of CrazyEngineers was brewing in my mind. It was about 11.00 AM, I was sitting in my office trying to search for a place where I could interact with engineers who worked on biggest projects (the ones you see in extreme engineering and mega-structures on Discovery Channel).

What started with a simple search on popular search engines (Google, Yahoo, MSN) resulted into a shocking discovery (then) that there wasn't any place where engineers gathered together. Well, I was wrong (and thankfully, I didn't discover it back then 😀 ).

The thought of starting a place where all engineers, working on great projects came together to discuss ideas, problems and help each other popped up in my mind. I started search for a domain to book and found out that the most obvious ones were already taken.

Then came the name 'CrazyEngineers' and it was available.

The rest is a history and we've 85000+ trusts in it; we're moving on to something larger.

This is just a glimpse of the story I'm going to tell all of you. It is the Story Of CrazyEngineers.

I'm planning to continue it in parts as it progressed, exactly 5 years ago in the History!

Stay tuned. 😀

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I'm posting the story of CrazyEngineers exactly at the times it happened 5 years ago in history. It begins here: https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum/announcements/38184-exactly-5-years-ago.html
hello , i am using php language. can anybody send me a code to send email when i redirect on a perricular page named like email.php.thanks Best regards irphan
If you are an Engineer, you should be able to solve it within 3 minutes or less (30 seconds); If you are a developer, never mind, maybe 1 hour; If...
Hi, I wonder if anyone can help. Im currently studying Network Management & Security and need to undertake a project in relation to my course. I'm thinking more on the...
Hello this is kishore from Rajahmundry , AP, India.Engineering in CSE dept.