The Story Of CrazyEngineers...

I'm posting the story of CrazyEngineers exactly at the times it happened 5 years ago in history.

It begins here: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Gurjeet Singh
    Gurjeet Singh
    Re: Exactly 5 Years Ago...

Biggie why don't we put this all in a news letter in which you can put there all the flashback ,and it will be avilable for downloading ,if we can prepare that on 26 November.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya

cooldudeiet
    Biggie why don't we put this all in a news letter in which you can put there all the flashback ,and it will be avilable for downloading ,if we can prepare that on 26 November.
    Good Idea !
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

cooldudeiet
    I see. Are you suggesting that we should make the story downloadable as PDF?
  • Gurjeet Singh
    Gurjeet Singh
    yup obviously as every one put comment here in the thread and the story is not in consolidated form.
  • Chaitali Sumita
    Chaitali Sumita
    oh really...great...
    am waiting for the next parts to know how this was started.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I'll publish the whole story in one go. Tomorrow 😀
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Wow! Really excited about reading the rest of the part..
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    I was waiting for this in the morning!
    Was busy in asking you!! Glad I got the answer!!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hello , i am using php language. can anybody send me a code to send email when i redirect on a perricular page named like email.php.thanks Best regards irphan
If you are an Engineer, you should be able to solve it within 3 minutes or less (30 seconds); If you are a developer, never mind, maybe 1 hour; If...
Hi, I wonder if anyone can help. Im currently studying Network Management & Security and need to undertake a project in relation to my course. I'm thinking more on the...
Hello this is kishore from Rajahmundry , AP, India.Engineering in CSE dept.
Greetings, I'm trying to figure out and learn more about Global Positioning System and it came to my mind that, how are the cars being tracked in the racing circuit...