Establishing connectivity between Itouch and laptop

hey people,

I use mobile broadband internet . Though itouch access internet within a given wi-fi hotspot, I was wondering if I can make my itouch access internet through my laptop. something like making my laptop as a router . i tried creating an adhoc network between these two- but it did not really work. any ideas?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    @Durga: Even I had been trying to turn my laptop into a wi-fi spot. If you have Windows 7, you can try: #-Link-Snipped-#

If that doesn't work, see this: How to Make a Desktop or Laptop Act Like a Router

Didn't work for me though 😔 . If someone's got tips, please share!
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    I have windows 7 and I already tried doing the adhoc network . Turning the lappy into a router, needs few other manual steps like turning on ICS et al, which are I think is not default.

more on this site

#-Link-Snipped-#
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Did connectify work for you?
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    cant verify now . Need to go home and try out if it works out.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i completed my b.tech in eee give suggestion for doing a particular job & their opertunities
I just got the news that Nagpur University engineering results have been declared. Congratulations to all the successful candidates, welcome to engineers club 😀
Hello CEans, - Are you trying to figure out your future career and don't know where to start? - Are you concerned about the difference of opinion between you and...
i'm a beginner and want to learn net beans can some body help me how to write a program in the same project that i opened already. can i expect...
hai this lovekiller i m new in this site plz allow me as a frnd 😀