Essay writing: Effect of electronic media

Topic:The effect of electronic media during recent times.
please help me on the topic which i have mentioned above,to participate in the essay writing competition.

Replies

• vinod1993
    vinod1993
    Share us your idea on this topic which we all can refine together and help with phrasing it properly.😀
  • NAVATHE SACHIN
    NAVATHE SACHIN
    see this:
    indianpediatrics.net/july2010/561.pdf
  • vinod1993
    vinod1993
    Your own idea is more important than anybody else's.😀 Share your own idea on this topic. make a study on this. Create a statistical report. You can do loads of stuff. Try them yourself, take your time. And tell us your idea.😀 We would be very much pleased to help a fellow CEan who needs help. So quick quick take your paper and pen and start writing a rough draft with references. Eagerly waiting for your essay
  • Jay Kosta
    Jay Kosta
    There are several aspects of 'electronic media' that have to be considered
    - fast access to 'legitimate news'
    - fast access to 'fake news'
    - the 'quality' of the news. How does the goal of being 'first to report' an event affect the quality and accuracy of the 'facts' about the event.
    - ability for fast public online responses.
    - ability for fast private & semi-private communication via email, social media.
    - How does the 'personality type' of users affect their daily activities and social interactions.

Jay Kosta
    Endwell NY USA

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

what is the difference between them can any one help me out in this
Participate in both technical and non-technical events and win prizes up to 2.5 lakhs. First 100 participants who register + like our facebook page(https://www.facebook.com/eLuminate12) gets assured gifts. Check our website...
hi i am final year student(IT)...i am thinking of project in image processing... 1) related to biomedicals: like to detect some symptoms based on pattern recognition on x rays photos...
You guys must have seen vedios. So do we have a team in CE who are willing to participate in these races.The race is on 2 dec in mumbai The...
Lol, At the current moment I am not able to access any frequently visited websites like google,FB,YT because when I click on the link it says DNS look-up failed. But,...