Equation for Apparatus Dew Point (ADP)

Hi Friends,

While doing the heat load for an area we find the ADP based on the ESHR and the Room inside condition form the Table no 65 of Carrier Handbook.

But there is a formulae to calculate the same. This can avoid refering to the table again and again if due to some correction/changes in heatload, if your ESHR keeps changing or if you are changing the Room inside design Condition for some reason.

I am looking for the formulae but have not found it yet. If I find it before anyone post then I will definitly post it here for your ref.

What the hint I have that it is there in one of the book related to Psychrometric from McGraw-Hill publication which talks about the formale for the ADP.

Thanks.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Can someone who is working for distribution system tell me details and description regarding rmu (Ring main unit)
suppose there's a load, connected to the plug through wires(----). Now, cut the wire in the middle like this (-- --), and attach two magnets, each to both the ends...
Hi guys.., do any of you know the companies that provide inplant training for civil engg. students in chennai ?? 😎

hi

Hi every1... I am new here..
HI I am soniya... I am doing my dissertation on " ENHANCED SECURITY FOR ONLINE EXAMS USING GROUP CRYPTOGRAPHY" which is a IEEE project. Can any1 please suggest me advances...