CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@swaroop.n • 08 Jun, 2010
Hi guys.., do any of you know the companies that provide inplant training for civil engg. students in chennai ?? 😎
@CIVILPRINCESS • 08 Jun, 2010 hello swaroop,
there is no particular companies that provide summer training for civil engineering students.
any company can be approached for the in-plant training... all you have to do is approach the HR of the company and request them to allow you to do your ipt with them.
also check out this thread:
https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum/general-help/682-summer-training-civil-engineering-student.html
@vishnu priya • 08 Jun, 2010 • 1 like Actually when i was surfing about implant training and internships i came across a website called "twenty19.com".Just check out,happy if it helps you!
@praveeprenha • 30 Dec, 2010 Hi frd there is no particular companies that provide summer training for civil engineering students but proper companies get advertise there so surfing about implant training ........thank u..............

-----------------------------------------------------------
@swaroop.n • 30 Dec, 2010 • 1 like Thanks everyone friends for your replies...i finally somehow finished my training in dlf chennai... had some good working experience in garden city currently going on in omr in chennai ...😀
@haiforshiva • 19 Apr, 2011
swaroop.n
Hi guys.., do any of you know the companies that provide inplant training for civil engg. students in chennai ?? 😎
There is a company called UNIQ Technologies in T-nagar, Chennai which normally offers IPT for Software students. I think they give training in designs for Civil Students also.
Please refer the below listed websites for further details.
uniq technologies
UNIQ TECHNOLOGIES IPT: Software Development
@chinu nathan • 06 Jul, 2011 the easy way for in plant training is in arrakonam southern railway workship
where u can get to know about civil side
@jones raj • 07 Jun, 2012
swaroop.n
Thanks everyone friends for your replies...i finally somehow finished my training in dlf chennai... had some good working experience in garden city currently going on in omr in chennai ...😀
swaroop plz give ur mobile no i wanna contact u regarding inplant training
my mobile no : 9150526567
@jones raj • 07 Jun, 2012
swaroop.n
Thanks everyone friends for your replies...i finally somehow finished my training in dlf chennai... had some good working experience in garden city currently going on in omr in chennai ...😀
swaroop plz give ur mobile no i wanna contact u regarding inplant training
@jones raj • 07 Jun, 2012 where shall i go for inplant training in chennai. Im a 2nd year civil engg student
@jones raj • 07 Jun, 2012 hello mr.swaroof kindly give me dlf chennai contact no
@CIVILPRINCESS • 07 Jun, 2012 try CMRL for ipt.. i have seen many students get permission easily ther. and it will be a good learning experience for you too. I don't know any person of contact. But try getting L&T's HR number and request them.
@vikkykarthy • 18 Mar, 2013 hey frnds.. I m a first civil year student.. i need to do any inplant training during summer holidays... Frndss help me.... I jst want any contacts of some medium civil companies or their details for my ipt.....
5.2k views

Related Posts

@navya · Mar 23, 2008

I need to make a mini project by next week.I belong to ECE and studying first year,and need some help to do that.I am given a max of 10 components.So...
3.9k views

@Akhilesh Garud · Dec 26, 2014

iBall inc. has introduced two new smartphones in the Indian market- Andi 4P IPS Gem and Andi ARC. While Andi 4P IPS Gem is available at a price tag of...
4.9k views

@Kaustubh Katdare · Feb 14, 2012

BSNL has already launched the 'Fiber To The Home' service which promises a direct fiber cable to the subscriber's home and speeds around 100 Mbps 😲. I'm wondering whether the...
11.1k views

@NAVATHE SACHIN · Jun 9, 2012

I'm wondering if clutch is necessary for all vehicles? I've noticed that it's present in both two and four wheelers.
8k views

@rohit bisht · Mar 19, 2010

what are depletion mode devices and their application in VLSI circuits..?? 😎short note on 1. photoresist chemistry,composition and mechanism 2.DQN and PMMA - photoresist compound 3.advantage and disadvantage of the...
4.1k views