Entrepreneurs are 'different type' of people - agree / disagree ?

So, it turns out that entrepreneurs are 'different type' of people who act, think, behave, believe, respond, decide differently. I was reading an old debate on CE about #-Link-Snipped-# while this thought popped in my mind. Given a situation, entrepreneurs would react very differently than others. They've an eye for opportunity and where people see failure, they'll see an opportunity.

I used to believe that entrepreneurs can be made by teaching them about entrepreneurship and business. But it turns out that they'll find their own ways of educating themselves on the job; because the world often is uncertain.

Can someone here identify what 'different' characteristics do entrepreneurs have that sets them apart from the others?

Replies

• Pensu
    Pensu
    The urge of being master of self. I have met a lot of people who want to start their own company coz they dont want someone else to make profit from their hard work....😉

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Like Public Sector Banks, who have decided to recruit candidates for their requirements through the CWE examination of IBPS, Public Sector Companies also have decided to select Engineers for their...
So, it's official. Galaxy Note II price in India is set to Rs. 40000. I wish to ask CEans whether they think the device is over-priced or 'smartly priced'?
Samsung's just made a surprise debute of the Galaxy Camera in India. The camera is powered by android 4.1 jelly bean and offers a 16 MP CMOS sensor. The camera...
wanted noted on this. thanks alot
All details about preparing for GMAT? I have know Idea in deep please any one can explain about GMAT.I am doing BCS 2nd year & i wish to next year...