Enterprise Security System in ASP.Net

It is an effort to develop a tool to manage the verification and validation process.

Abstract:

The goal is to ensure that the software and the documents are developed are of high quality as expected from any mission critical software. The project generates the plan for verification and validation process.

The document names, source code modules, names, version no., released dates, receiving dates, size, etc are modules of verification and validation process.

The project expounds on the functional and data requirements of the application. It also lists the limitations, assumptions and dependencies of the application. It also touches on the performance and quality requirements of the application and provides a solid definition of the interface.

Requirements:
  • ASP.NET
  • C#.NET
  • SQL Server

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello, I am working on design of CMOS second generation current controlled current conveyors (CCCII+). I am working in 0.13um CMOS technology. I am stuck with the design of W/L...
Hi, Can you please suggest me what topics would be good for my mini project.???
Dear sir I want to know how rfid interface with plc.Rfid interfacing with plc or microcontroller at89c51 which is best or simple way.and we want 25 voltage convert into 5...
1. Bill Gates earns US$250 every SECOND, that’s about US$20 Million a DAY and US $7.8 Billion a YEAR! 2. If he drops a thousand dollars, he won’t even bother...
Here are some of the typical HR questions asked to find out if the candidates have "out of box" thinking capability Question 1: "What will you do if I run...