RFID INTERFACING WITH PLC

Dear sir

I want to know how rfid interface with plc.Rfid interfacing with plc or microcontroller at89c51 which is best or simple way.and we want 25 voltage convert into 5 voltage and this is apply at 7 terminal then which IC or device i prefer.

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Dhruv Patel
    Dear sir

I want to know how rfid interface with plc.Rfid interfacing with plc or microcontroller at89c51 which is best or simple way.and we want 25 voltage convert into 5 voltage and this is apply at 7 terminal then which IC or device i prefer.
    Can you please be more specific regarding your project? why you need such converter? you can directly interface RFID reader with Serial of MCU.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

1. Bill Gates earns US$250 every SECOND, that’s about US$20 Million a DAY and US $7.8 Billion a YEAR! 2. If he drops a thousand dollars, he won’t even bother...
Here are some of the typical HR questions asked to find out if the candidates have "out of box" thinking capability Question 1: "What will you do if I run...
What is The use of Catchpot with pressure guage..?
HI frnds, myself Nagarmal..i m an Accountant but i want change my carrier is computer application. I join crazy Engineers.com for learning C++ & other language.. I hope u help...
hai.i am jameel razik from tamil nadu madurai .i am studying 3rd year b.e(eee) .