Ensuring Data Storage Security in Cloud Computing using Java

The idea is to ensure the security of data that in stored using cloud computing technology.

Abstract:

Cloud computing has been envisioned as the next-generation architecture of IT enterprise. In contrast to traditional solutions, where the IT services are under proper physical, logical and personnel controls, cloud computing moves the application software and databases to the large data centers, where the management of the data and services may not be fully trustworthy.

To ensure the correctness of users' data in the cloud, effective and flexible methods can be provided. By utilizing the homomorphic token with distributed verification of erasure-coded data, integration of storage correctness insurance and data error localization i.e. the identification of misbehaving server can be achieved. It also supports secure and efficient dynamic operations on data blocks, including: data update, delete and append.

Correctness of users' data in the cloud can be ensured by using erasure correcting code in the file distribution preparation to provide redundancies and guarantee the data dependability. It reduces the communication and storage overhead as compared to the traditional replication-based file distribution techniques.

Extensive security and performance analysis shows that the proposed scheme is highly efficient and resilient against Byzantine failure, malicious data modification attack, and even server colluding attacks.

Requirements:
  • Java, Swing, RMJ, J2ME
  • Eclipse 3.3

Replies

• Sayooj
    Sayooj
    Sir,since i am fresher to java networking i used to do project in cloud computing and your project got promising ........so do you hav some tutorial on above project
  • Allen14
    Allen14
    hi sir i want to work on this project...but i have very less knowledge about cloud computing...so please provide me some material regarding to this project ...

what are the hardware and software resources needed for this project please reply soon....my email id is - < removed >

thanks!!!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Guys, I think you can get all the basic information by searching online. Why not spend some time searching for information than asking for ready-made tutorials? We're here to help; but you should take the first step!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hats off to the middle class Indian Mother! She has to balance daily two wheelers to the domestic budget. No mean job. Hats off (helmets on) to them. Their thinking...
hi..i'm planning to design a robot using microcontroller(MC) so is there any specific MC prefered for the design?? n i'm still studying engineering...
I proud to be an member of our community. I Would like to Grow up My knowledge by Contact with us........................!
Hii I am a civil engineer from NITK, having six years of experience in cement and concrete industries
Hello, my CE friends😀 ! Name: Samiksha Pankanti Engineering Branch: Information Technology Occupation: Student Aim: Wanted to be an "Ethical Hacker" I Joined Crazy Engineers Because: I want to connect...