Engines Running On Water As Fuel

hi, could you please tell me the advantages and disadvantages of using water as a fuel in internal combustion engines.
will it cause more corrosion than petrol to the piston and cylinder walls?
what about the power output?
what if we use a little petrol just to start the engine (i.e., provide an initial boost) and then work it on water.
we can use and recycle it also condensing the steam. cant we?

Replies

• g_rakesh2
    g_rakesh2
    Soujanya
    hi, could you please tell me the advantages and disadvantages of using water as a fuel in internal combustion engines.
    will it cause more corrosion than petrol to the piston and cylinder walls?
    what about the power output?
    what if we use a little petrol just to start the engine (i.e., provide an initial boost) and then work it on water.
    we can use and recycle it also condensing the steam. cant we?
    First thing there's no corrosion due to petrol.
    Corrosion means the breaking down of essential properties in a material due to chemical reactions with its surroundings. In the most common use of the word, this means a loss of electrons of metals reacting with water and oxygen.
    And about water as a fuel, chemical energy cannot be extracted from water alone. It is theoretically possible to extract nuclear energy from water by fusion, but fusion power plants of any scale remain impractical, and no allegedly water-fuelled cars are claimed to be powered by fusion.
    Most of the people who say water can be fuel claims one method called electrolysis, by which we can seperate hydrogen from water and then use it for combustion. The process might be like this,
    2H2O -> 2H2 + O2 [Electrolysis step]
    2H2 + O2 -> 2H2O [Combustion step]
    Since the combustion step is the exact reverse of the electrolysis step, the energy released in combustion exactly equals the energy consumed in the electrolysis step, and鈥攅ven assuming 100% efficiency, there would be no energy left over to power the car.
    In other words, such systems start and end in the same thermodynamic state, and are therefore perpetual motion machines, violating the first law of thermodynamics. And under actual conditions in which hydrogen is burned, efficiency is limited by the second law of thermodynamics and is likely to be around 20%.
    Hence, more energy is required to drive the electrolysis cell than can be extracted from burning the resulting hydrogen-oxygen mixture.
    So it is not possible as water fueled car.
    Hope in the furure they will find some process and then one can use water as fuel.
  • g_rakesh2
    g_rakesh2
    My friend was trying to do a project on Bee wax as fuel.
    But that idea was cancelled due to less funds.

But its actually possible as Nasa is going to use paraffin that is main containt of wax as fuel for rocket. and they have successfully tested it.
  • gohm
    gohm
    bee wax, water, veg oil all as fuels? Just need a ghee and a rice powered motor and I will be all set for lunch! =)
  • Black_Rose
    Black_Rose
    gohm
    bee wax, water, veg oil all as fuels? Just need a ghee and a rice powered motor and I will be all set for lunch! =)
    Lol.

The concept of using alternate fuels is better than the actual propect of it taking place in reality? Don't misunderstand I love that we are looking for alternate fuel, just think that in order to embrace it we need to stop using fossil fuels and until that is imminent, I don't think anyone will be funding anything substantial.

Especially when one considers the enormity of letting go of something as convenient and widely used (as fossil fuels) in favour of something which is new and untested. When I did my assignment on renewable energy sources, we had a debate and someone pointed out that windmill farms and solar panels are unsightly. My response to which was I'd rather forego aesthetics than allow the slow destruction of our planet. :/ People thought I'd exaggerated a bit, but it's true.

I'm not going into deep dicussion here, but I hope very much I live to see the world shift to a renewable, healthier for us and our planet, energy alternative.
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    Well water has been used for ages as a fuel only that it has been used in a form of steam,there are limitations of water and the biggest is to separate its components as water itself cant be use a fuel as far as i know,and many other source of energies have developed to power vehicles,including water!!!
  • gohm
    gohm
    Very true! maybe one day we will have the technology to be able to break the atomic bonds of h2o in a efficient means to produce viable energy via an internal combustion process. Although with fresh, potable water become more scarce in many areas it may not be a wise technology until water itself can be mass produced in a clean and efficient manner.

sauravgoswami
    Well water has been used for ages as a fuel only that it has been used in a form of steam,there are limitations of water and the biggest is to separate its components as water itself cant be use a fuel as far as i know,and many other source of energies have developed to power vehicles,including water!!!
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    well only 3% water in this world is available to humans,and its getting scarce day by day,i think the best option will be air!!!
  • vvishwaskumar
    vvishwaskumar
    hi guys...i just want to make some project on "ENGINE RUN BY WATER".. is it practically possble...help me to give some idea..
  • vaibhav1987
    vaibhav1987
    vvishwaskumar
    hi guys...i just want to make some project on "ENGINE RUN BY WATER".. is it practically possble...help me to give some idea..
    yes i have an idea but there we use atleast 20% gasoline,80% water.but it reduces gasoline prblem.
    basic concept is that we distract water in hho gas,then we supply it in engine,there is also supply of fuel but we add a fuel sensor that supply 20%gasoline & 80%hho gas.
  • vishnu priya
    vishnu priya
    Great idea if it works,
    All the best.
    (Very sorry i am very weak in mechanincal)
  • gohm
    gohm
    Two areas are the six stroke engine which uses water. Technically you could say hydrogen cell vehicles run on water if you are a salesperson, since the hydrogen is made from water usually... =)
  • ShrinkDWorld
    ShrinkDWorld
    gohm=>
    plz expain workin of six stroke engine which use water
  • gohm
    gohm
    Sure,

Basically after the power stroke of the I.C.E. water can be injected into the cylinder. The water turns to steam which both powers another stroke and also serves to cool the I.C.E. greatly reducing or even eliminating the need for an external liquid cooling source. We have several discussions on this forum about 6 stroke engines and there are a lot of resources on the 'net as well.
  • vaibhav1987
    vaibhav1987
    gohm
    Sure,

Basically after the power stroke of the I.C.E. water can be injected into the cylinder. The water turns to steam which both powers another stroke and also serves to cool the I.C.E. greatly reducing or even eliminating the need for an external liquid cooling source. We have several discussions on this forum about 6 stroke engines and there are a lot of resources on the 'net as well.
    No Sir,my concept for water operated engine is that we supply hho gas,which is asstract to water

WATER(30ml of KOH/ltr)+electrode(for free e-)=HHO gas(more inflammable than gasoline(petrol or diesel).
    We supply it in cylinder due to spark or compression it will be burn and give power.by this concept we oprated a I.C.E.
  • nany_mech
    nany_mech
    good idea vishwas...

the concept of your water engine need knowledge of implosion.
    Implosion is exact opposite to explosion, after implosion virtual vacuum is created and thus the piston head will be dragged in to that void space after implosion. This is going to be your power stroke.
  • gohm
    gohm
    Another great idea! My suggestions were directed towards the OP asking for ideas & the request to explain a six stroke motor, not against your idea. =)
    vaibhav1987
    No Sir,my concept for water operated engine is that we supply hho gas,which is asstract to water

WATER(30ml of KOH/ltr)+electrode(for free e-)=HHO gas(more inflammable than gasoline(petrol or diesel).
    We supply it in cylinder due to spark or compression it will be burn and give power.by this concept we oprated a I.C.E.
  • g_rakesh2
    g_rakesh2
    vvishwaskumar
    Chemical energy cannot be extracted from water alone, one needs some catalyst. It is theoretically possible to extract nuclear energy from water by fusion, but fusion power plants of any scale remain impractical, and no allegedly water-fuelled cars are claimed to be powered by fusion.
    Most of the people who say water can be fuel claims one method called electrolysis, by which we can seperate hydrogen from water and then use it for combustion. The process might be like this,
    2H2O -> 2H2 + O2 [Electrolysis step]
    2H2 + O2 -> 2H2O [Combustion step]
    Since the combustion step is the exact reverse of the electrolysis step, the energy released in combustion exactly equals the energy consumed in the electrolysis step, and鈥攅ven assuming 100% efficiency, there would be no energy left over to power the car.
    In other words, such systems start and end in the same thermodynamic state, and are therefore perpetual motion machines, violating the first law of thermodynamics. And under actual conditions in which hydrogen is burned, efficiency is limited by the second law of thermodynamics and is likely to be around 20%.
    Hence, more energy is required to drive the electrolysis cell than can be extracted from burning the resulting hydrogen-oxygen mixture.
    So it is not possible as water fueled car.
    Hope in the future we will find some process and then one can use water as fuel.
  • shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    Man, are you talking about overcoming the drawbacks of "Steam Engines" ?Good. I guess you should produce steam of high capacity that can make the engine running but do not damage the parts of the engine.
  • Rohan_sK
    Rohan_sK
    The fact that the above reaction states is true. But then what about Hydrogen Fuel Cell vehicles. There are these vehicles which use Hydrogen indirectly to run.

In HFCV's the Fuel Cell seperates the Electrons from the Hydrogen gas during the Transit in the cell, ie the Anode in the cell is a Platinum catalyst which extracts Electrons Hydrogen and seperates Positive Hydrogen Ions and Electrons.

These Electrons flow in a Circuit which runs the Electric Motor which drives the Vehicle.

The Electrons return to the Cathode where they mix with Oxygen from the air inducted from outside, and prodices Water anfd Heat.

I think the difference is in the fact that the Electrons seperated from the gas are USED to produce a CURRENT, whch DRIVES the MOTOR and inturn the VEHICLE, and these Electrons are not CONSUMED in any manner BUT are RETURNED to the Cathode.

From where they are again mixed with Hydroen Ions and Oxygen and form Water and Heat Liberated.

I think that the beauty of the process lies in the fact that the Electrons are NOT CONSUMED but ONLY USED in the TRANSIT in the Circuit.

This is what I think STANDS OUT from the Dissocoation and Combustion Reactions mentioned previously.

The Heat energy produced by formation of water from Hdrogen and Oxygen can be tapped to produce electricity to atleast supply a fraction of energy needed for Electrolysis process to get hydrogen from water.We need to check this possibiity.

And as a fact all engines have Efficiency < 1 .
  • zorif
    zorif
    may be you guys shld know abt stanley meyer's HHO
    go thru the data on internet,u might get amazed bit..
  • jhbalaji
    jhbalaji
    Found the answer here
    WATER ENGINE
  • akhtar
    akhtar
    vvishwaskumar

please give me ideas about this projects
  • QuarkToo
    QuarkToo
    zorif
    may be you guys shld know abt stanley meyer's HHO
    go thru the data on internet,u might get amazed bit..
    Mostly you will be amazed by how inaccurate and foolish it is. Most of that is due to a huge counter-intel campaign designed to use Meyer's video clips and notes (after careful editing) to fool people.

Here is what you are trying to figure out:

"What we are doing is the exact opposite of Faraday electrolysis." - Stan Meyer

"Nobody thought of using an accelerator before" - Stan Meyer

Notice how all those people out there on the web are trying to do the SAME as Faraday electrolysis? It doesn't work. You will not beat Faraday's law of DC electrolysis. Here is what Stan Meyer and Dr. Puharich did at a basic level.

Meyer made ozone efficiently in a laser ozone generator such as US 4252623. Many photos and drawings are on the web of Meyer's ozone generator. Ozone is O3 (Three oxygen atoms)

Meyer made steam with an efficient steam generator powered by a magnetron. Steam is (H20 - 1 hydrogen and two oxygen atoms.)

The steam and ozone were combined in a ultrasonic resonant cavity (ultrasonic mixer) to produce hydrogen peroxide (H2O2) and the extra oxygen atom pair recirculated back to the ozone generator to make that even more efficiently.

H2O2 will flash into superheated steam when it contacts a catalyst made of silver and that is what the mixing bowl in his early injector contained - silver mesh. This is how the space shuttle supplies oxidizer during boost.

Meyer took the process a step further in that he used an accelerated magnet field to drive the high voltage / high frequency electrolysis process that instantly separated that superheated steam into HH and OO. This type of coil produces electron cascade effect and further breaks down the HHO into the atomic (not chemical) energy contained in the mass.

All free energy devices work the same basic way in that they convert mass into the atomic energy contained in mass. A black hole is what created the mass and the only thing around with enough power to compress energy into mass. When you convert that mass back into energy, you have plugged your device into the wheel work of nature just like Tesla stated.

Now look up Tesla's ozone generator. Notice how Tesla stated that the device could be used to make free energy? It is an old trick that has been reinvented many times.

There are many ways to produce free energy device. they all convert mass into the atomic energy contained within the mass. Acceleration is the method of smashing the atoms back into energy. Cavitation is natures accelerator and electron cascade is the result of that fusion/fission process.

H2O2 has a higher viscosity and that is why Meyer called it his "hydrogen fracture Process" and Dr. Puharich called it "Hydrogen Shattering". There are 5 videos on youtube that Puharich made before he died where he tells about why the molecule shatters. Hope that helps you understand the basic process.

PS - If you build it, you just violated corrupt and illegal "national economic security laws" and the range of things that will happen if you demonstrate it or try to sell it are endless.

"Hey everybody, I have just been poisoned." - Stan Meyer's last words.

Dr. Puharich was found dead at the bottom of a flight of stairs with a broken neck.
  • QuarkToo
    QuarkToo
    sauravgoswami
    well only 3% water in this world is available to humans,and its getting scarce day by day,i think the best option will be air!!!
    Or maybe a mixture of air and water with in the end will replace the depleted oxygen levels in the atmosphere.

Here is a primer on how to do that:
    #-Link-Snipped-#

We would die of CO2 asphyxia long before we used the worlds oil supply. When first measured 160 years ago, the Earth's O2 level was almost double what it is today.

It is not a question of when we switch to water fuel, just a question of when unless they plan a mass die off through bio warfare which seems to be the plan.

Enjoy you swine flu shots. Once all the cells in your body are infected, all they have to do is hit you with heterodyned radio waves from the cell towers at the resonant frequency of the pathogens and you will die in minutes of a cytokine storm causing death at a cellular level similar to cynanide. ;-)

A little research into Royal Raymond Rife and what is in the non-kosher version of a flu shot should be a wake up call.
  • kumar_nitin
    kumar_nitin
    hello CEans!! Iam new on CE. could anybody plz tell me how can I post a topic or what you say thread like this one. 馃槙 Iam totally confused, help me out!!
  • torque
    torque
    you know there is actually another fuel souce that can be quite abundant and is renewable. its called hemp. please no pot jokes. industrial hemp can make great biofuel,fabric and paper. people have done this before.

i have a joe rocket jacket made from hemp that can be veiwed here. #-Link-Snipped-# it makes a really good jacket. my x stabbed me with a pencil in this and it didn't bust through.

as for a fuel source it is much like vegatable oil and from what i have seen it dose not require much modification to the engine to run. i have seen a video where people have take a chainsaw (probobly a 2 stroke) did nothing to mod it, and then poured it in the tank. it looked like it had a hard time starting but then again most 2 stroke items i have do not start well at all.

heres the vid of that- Capt. Ozone with his Hemp Oil Chain Saw - YouTube

aside from the tree hugger stuff thats a great video. i laughed at the superhero guy.

here is a hemp car- Hemp Powered Car debuts in Washington, DC - YouTube

the henry ford hemp car- Ford Hemp Car - YouTube
    didn't know you could make plastic from hemp did you?
  • rishabhjain_89
    rishabhjain_89
    vvishwaskumar
    See the concept was recently covered by students of NIEC Delhi and were successful in doing so! the only problem is that the risk factor is very high cause hydrogen gas is very hazardous and can explode!
    the main principle also being the removal of aluminium oxide from the engine too cause it is generated as waste!!
    let me know if you need any info on it cause im also working on the same
  • saggi1991
    saggi1991
    when u create a so called water fuelled engine u dissociate H2O to hydrogen which is burnt.... so in short electrical energy is used and water is just a carrier... it is practically impossible to produce a water fuelled engine alone... the first two laws of thermodynamics (which are the pillars of mechanics) are violated.
  • rishabhjain_89
    rishabhjain_89
    saggi1991
    when u create a so called water fuelled engine u dissociate H2O to hydrogen which is burnt.... so in short electrical energy is used and water is just a carrier... it is practically impossible to produce a water fuelled engine alone... the first two laws of thermodynamics (which are the pillars of mechanics) are violated.
    see you are right when you say about the laws of thermodynamics BUT electrolysis is not the only way you can dissociate the water into its components another way to do so ( and which is actually used is by Water reacted cleverly with aluminium, producing Hydrogen and Aluminium Oxide. so i hope this would clear the things out for you!馃槈
  • ShrinkDWorld
    ShrinkDWorld
    I am with you
    g_rakesh2
    You are posted the actual fact
  • Vega
    Vega
    I wonder if "Engine run on water" would be feasible. The entropy of water at atmospheric temperature is very low to consider it as a fuel.
  • hemant143
    hemant143
    vvishwaskumar

why not?
    you can make it real i have tried it.If you have procedure of that send it to me ,i will tell you how you can make it.
    hemant馃榾
  • hemant143
    hemant143
    yes you can do it.
  • rohith_shankar
    rohith_shankar
    a hybrid six stroke engine using water for one power is a great idea
    engines using water alone as fuel is not practical at least for now
  • Nimalan
    Nimalan
    I have also heard it. but accourding to my knowledge we can split the water into hydrogen and water and use hydrogen to burn and use that enery to run the engine.. But the danger in the hydrogen gas is more.. it can even explode.. a research has been going on since last 20 years on this thecnique.. during the research some had even lost ther lives in explosion..
  • g_rakesh2
    g_rakesh2
    Friends I have replied to this thread earliar also.
    as how water fulled cars are not feasible today.

According to Mr Francois P. Cornish patent (UK, 1982), reaction is like this:->

2Al + 3H2O ---> Al2O3 + 3H2
    But but what is the hydrgen rate generation from above process?
    To run an engine large amount is required per stroke, and continuosly.
    And its not feasible. As one need to store hydrogen dissociating from above process, and hydrogen storage is highly risky and difficult.

This process is feasible till prototype level. I dont know if it will work for actual working conditions & power requirement.

Claims of functioning water-fuelled cars:

1. Stanley Meyer's water fuel cell:

Main Article: Stanley Meyer%27S Water Fuel Cell
    Stanley Meyer claimed that he ran a dune buggy on water instead of petrol. He replaced the spark plugs with "injectors" to spray a fine mist of water into the engine cylinders, which he claimed were subjected to an electrical resonance. The "fuel cell" would split the water mist into hydrogen and oxygen gas, which would then be combusted back into water vapour in a conventional internal combustion engine to produce net energy. Meyer's claims were never independently verified, and in 1996 he was found guilty of fraud in an Ohio court. He died of an aneurysm in 1998, and conspiracy theories persist claiming that he was poisoned.

2. Garrett electrolytic carburetor:

Charles H. Garrett allegedly demonstrated a water-fuelled car "for several minutes", which was reported on September 8, 1935 in The Dallas Morning News. The car generated hydrogen by electrolysis as can be seen by examining Garrett's patent, issued that same year. This patent includes drawings which show a carburetor similar to an ordinary float-type carburetor but with electrolysis plates in the lower portion, and where the float is used to maintain the level of the water. Garrett's patent fails to identify a new source of energy.

3. Aquygen:

The firm Hydrogen Technology Applications has also patented an electrolyser design and has trademarked the term "Aquygen" to refer to the hydrogen oxygen gas mixture produced by the device. Originally developed as an alternative to oxyacetylene welding, the company also claims to be able to run a vehicle exclusively on "Aquygen" and invoke an unproven state of matter called "magnegases" and a discredited theory about magnecules to explain their results. Company founder Dennis Klein claims to be in negotiations with a major US auto manufacturer and that the US government wants to produce Hummers that use his technology.

4 Genepax Water Energy System:

In June 2008, Japanese company Genepax unveiled a car which it claims runs on only water and air, and many news outlets dubbed the vehicle a "water-fuel car". The company says it "cannot [reveal] the core part of this invention,芒€ yet, but it has disclosed that the system uses an onboard energy generator (a "membrane electrode assembly") to extract the hydrogen using a "mechanism which is similar to the method in which hydrogen is produced by a reaction of metal hydride and water". The hydrogen is then used to generate energy to run the car. This has led to speculation that the metal hydride is consumed in the process and is the ultimate source of the car's energy, making the car a hydride-fuelled "hydrogen on demand" vehicle, rather than water-fuelled as claimed. On the company's website the energy source is explained only with the words "Chemical reaction". The science and technology magazine Popular Mechanics has described Genepax's claims as "Rubbish."

5. Thushara Priyamal Edirisinghe:

Also in 2008, Sri Lankan news sources reported that Thushara Priyamal Edirisinghe claimed to drive a water-fuelled car about 300 kilometers on three liters of water. Like other alleged water-fuelled cars described above, energy for the car is supposedly produced by splitting water into hydrogen and oxygen using electrolysis, and then burning the gases in the engine. Thushara showed the technology to Prime Minister Ratnasiri Wickramanayaka, who "extended the Government芒€™s full support to his efforts to introduce the water-powered car to the Sri Lankan market."
    Thushara was arrested a few months later on suspicion of investment fraud.

6. Daniel Dingel:

Daniel Dingel, a Filipino inventor, has been claiming since 1969 to have developed technology allowing water to be used as fuel. In 2000, Dingel entered into a business partnership with Formosa Plastics Group to further develop the technology. In 2008, Formosa Plastics successfully sued Dingel for fraud, with the 82-year-old Dingel being sentenced to 20 years imprisonment.

Water Fuelled Car
  • QuarkToo
    QuarkToo
    saggi1991
    First off, the laws of thermodynamics are not violated because they do NOT apply. The first and second laws were written to describe steam engines and fire and they do that just fine.

Water fuel however is a bit over the heads of the people that wrote those laws. Water fuel is done by a process that employs acceleration and acceleration is a game changer for a whole bunch of laws of physics. For example, there are three exceptions to the law of force and one of them is if the mass is moving at or near the speed of light.

In the case of water fuel, both Stan Meyer and Dr. Puharich used accelerator coils to extract electron energy from the water which changed the molecular bond angle from 104.45 degrees to 109.28 degrees from center of mass. In this state, the water molecule locks up into a ridged structure and can be shattered into the component gases using ultrasonic energy in an isotropic cavity.

The ignition spark can be extended to increase the burn time and power and the addition of ozone can be added to slow the burn rate due to the energy absorbed by the O3 during the burn. It is explosive not implosive and anyone with even a tiny bit of actual real world experience knows that.

I am not going to give you the details of how Meyer or anyone else built the accelerator coil but it is how most free energy devices and anti-gravity or gravity well propulsion devices work.

1. All free energy devices only do one thing and that is they convert mass into the ATOMIC energy contained within the mass, not the chemical energy.

2. All free energy devices use acceleration to accomplish that task.

3. No free energy devices violate the laws of science.

Sheeple are programmed in science class to believe is is not possible to produce a free energy device but then most people never ask the hard questions like, "how is it that I can move a magnet at a speed 1 meter per second over an inductor and produce a voltage shock wave that moves at the speed of light?" What caused that speed amplification?

The answer is that electricity is mass to atomic energy conversion however they don't teach you that in sheeple school. Add a little acceleration and the rate of mass to atomic energy conversion goes way up. Once you understand what electricity actually is then you can invent free energy devices at will. They are illegal in the US and some forms are probably dangerous to experiment with.

Here is another good question: "Why do electrons move toward the anode at only just under 1 meter per second?"

The answer is that is the rate of electron conversion.Good luck measuring that tiny amount of missing mass even if you ran it for 1000 years. A copper penny has enough atomic energy contained with the mass to run New York City for days.

Take your magical tube cell and fill it up with 3% hydrogen peroxide. Notice how gas production goes up by about 100%??? Now try and burn that gas in a small zip lock bag. Notice how it barely burns? That is what Meyer's air gas processes did, it slowed the burn rate - it is a accelerated laser ozone generator.

I'm not sure who bugs me more, the HHO crowed that can't see the word "composite" of fig 10-4 of Meyer's note in regard to the stainless steel wire and ask themselves what other metal was plated on the surface? Hint - it isn't copper. Or... the kids fresh out of school that think they know what they don't know.

In either case, they do a disservice to science and the evolution of knowledge. Knowledge is experience.
  • Raj Agnesh
    Raj Agnesh
    it is possible with a revolutionary engine ,but with conventional engines it can be done, but efficiency will be minimum.
  • QuarkToo
    QuarkToo
    Raj Agnesh
    it is possible with a revolutionary engine ,but with conventional engines it can be done, but efficiency will be minimum.
    Not true! Meyer's $1500.00 US retrofit doubled the miles per gallon. His 55HP dune buggy could travel from LA to New York on 22 gallons of water. If you consider that low efficiency, this is the wrong web site for you to comment on.

Why do you write a baseless comment when there is a mountain of actual information available? Out here in reality, it makes you look silly and lacking credibility. You don't know what you don't know. People with thought integrity know that.
  • Raj Agnesh
    Raj Agnesh
    may be i have done mistakes while doing my project on engine run by a water
    , sorry about it.
  • sfandbv
    sfandbv
    @ Quarktoo,
    I am trying to get in contact with you regarding the WFC technology but I can't find a PM option here at this board. Can you check your PM at waterfuelcell.org?
    Thanks
  • sumitkujha
    sumitkujha
    yeah i think it i spossible but for this u have to allow water to the engine at very high speed so with the help of this the piston will move..................theoritically its vry easy bt practically its tuff...............................bst of luck.
  • goheljayesh4
    goheljayesh4
    sir i want to kw that in chimney. does atmosfearic humidity effact how.
    how sulfer form on dhimney
  • vinod0192
    vinod0192
    if really than i can help u seriously

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

To me using two accounts is indeed convenient. Think of a situation when you have a loan from one bank and you also have your business account there. Imagine you...
This is the thread where we can discuss the new features of QTP 10.0: NEW FEATURES 路 Manage Testing Assets, Dependencies, and Versions in Quality Center (QC) 10.0 - QTP...
Thin Computing is a technology which delivers the productivity, people need at a lower cost than traditional methods, all without compromising security or manageability. Thin Computing replaces the PC with...
Hi CEans, my project is "wireless electronics notice board". The project is built around the AT89C51 micro controller from Atmel. This micro controller provides all the functionality of the display...
what is the reason of negative resistance in UJT . plz explain in some detail