Engineers Without Borders Chapter Started - Project Suggestions

I am sure most of you must have gone through the Engineers Without Borders Chairman Interview on CE-Small Talk: #-Link-Snipped-#

Some of my friends have started a local EWB chapter in my college.
The initial installation phase and 'approval from authorities' phase is over. Everyone is thinking about small project ideas and initiatives that could be undertaken in this chapter.

It would be great if CEans suggest us some small-scale projects.

Here is an overview of different projects done by EWB members across the world.: #-Link-Snipped-#

Please reply soon. Looking forward to different small and big ideas.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

1. The passage given below is followed by questions based on its content. Read the passage & choose the best answer 4 the questions The Death Car It was cold...
1. In 1978, a kg of paper was sold at Rs25/-. I f the paper rate increases at 1.5% more than inflation rate which is of 6.5% a year ,...
The IBM tehnical interview question will be mostly on C,Unix and windows. Here are some general + C,Unix and windows interview questions 1.you are from xxx stream and you are...
Geo-targeted advertising is a concept used by many leading advertisement serving providers. The concept revolves around providing location aware advertisements to the user. That means, if your website visitor is...
Bluetooth remote control for servo motor, I believe would be incredibly useful in in robotics projects. Instead of using traditional technologies, why not utilize the power of bluetooth? You may...