CrazyEngineers
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorDec 22, 2011

Quite interesting. In fact, we're in touch with an organization that works in remote places for the welfare of the poor. My idea is that our CE team goes to that place; identifies real world problems and then open challenges for our CEans online. CEans will work on the problem; come up with a cost effective solution & then we'll have another team that will implement it on the site.

Would be quite amazing experience for everyone. I'll post details as soon as I've them.
    bioramani
    Building Footbridges in Ait Bayoud, Morocco
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • Ramani Aswath

MemberDec 23, 2011

The_Big_K
    Quite interesting. In fact, we're in touch with an organization that works in remote places for the welfare of the poor. My idea is that our CE team goes to that place; identifies real world problems and then open challenges for our CEans online. CEans will work on the problem; come up with a cost effective solution & then we'll have another team that will implement it on the site.

Would be quite amazing experience for everyone. I'll post details as soon as I've them.
    That would be really a satisfying experience and a way of paying back for favours received. Let us do it.
    Cancel
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorDec 23, 2011

bioramani
    That would be really a satisfying experience and a way of paying back for favours received. Let us do it.
    I'm going to ask the officials to join here and share more information.
    Cancel
  • CE Designer

MemberDec 23, 2011

I love this idea. Im all in.
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register