Engineers Without Border working on foot suspension bridge in Morocco

Building Footbridges in Ait Bayoud, Morocco

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Quite interesting. In fact, we're in touch with an organization that works in remote places for the welfare of the poor. My idea is that our CE team goes to that place; identifies real world problems and then open challenges for our CEans online. CEans will work on the problem; come up with a cost effective solution & then we'll have another team that will implement it on the site.

Would be quite amazing experience for everyone. I'll post details as soon as I've them.
    bioramani
    Building Footbridges in Ait Bayoud, Morocco
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    The_Big_K
    Quite interesting. In fact, we're in touch with an organization that works in remote places for the welfare of the poor. My idea is that our CE team goes to that place; identifies real world problems and then open challenges for our CEans online. CEans will work on the problem; come up with a cost effective solution & then we'll have another team that will implement it on the site.

Would be quite amazing experience for everyone. I'll post details as soon as I've them.
    That would be really a satisfying experience and a way of paying back for favours received. Let us do it.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    bioramani
    That would be really a satisfying experience and a way of paying back for favours received. Let us do it.
    I'm going to ask the officials to join here and share more information.
  • CE Designer
    CE Designer
    I love this idea. Im all in.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Just found an interesting trend set by our CEans in the past few days; after we switched to the new CE 😀 Members and visitors are spending more time on...
Aayam 2012 is a Technical Festival organized by Gyan Vihar University, Jaipur. This is the 11th Aayam transforming the world of imagination, we have developed the platform to get budding...
Gyan Sangraam 2K12 is a Technical Symposium organized by Surya Group of Institutions, School of Engineering and Technology. Theme of the Festival: Gyan Sangram- A battle of knowledge endeavors to...
QUARK 2012 is a Technical Fest organized by Tulsiramji Gaikwad-Patil College of Engineering and Technology. Every year, Tulsiramji Gaikwad-Patil College of Engineering and Technology, organizes a National Level students' convention...
Super computing is anytime a good concept. But have you ever thought of self adapting Self Aware Computing? It adapts acording to master's wish. Read about it more Self Aware...