CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@rishna • 16 Mar, 2009
How much is 2 + 2.
Chartered Accountant : 4.
Doctor : Approximately 4.
Judge : It should be 4.
Politician : We will make it 4.
Lawyer : We will show it 4.

SOFTWARE ENGINEER : The Code is running , I have debugged all the errors and resolved them, I think this time we will definitely get the answer and deliver it to the client within the given timeframe without any loopholes….. and………. Oh no we got an exception!!….Looks like it is data issue….Did you give the inputs correctly…I think there is some problem with the no of digits it has….!! Lets put try catch and I’m sure that will solve all our problems….😉 and…………PM /TL:--- Cut the crap and finish it by the end of the dayL

ENGINEER : TELL ME HOW MUCH U WANT IT TO BE 😉😎
@sauravgoswami • 16 Mar, 2009 Oh well thats a software engineers point of view not all engineers,well other engineers work in a complete diffrent environment!!!
@Differential • 16 Mar, 2009 awsome ! 😀
@raj87verma88 • 16 Mar, 2009 I thought Software Engineers are a part of Engineering and Engineers. Guess I was wrong.
@Saandeep Sreerambatla • 16 Mar, 2009 Its awesome Y -Not.
😎
@gohm • 16 Mar, 2009 very funny, however we ALL know 2+2=apple
3.7k views

Related Posts

@Kaustubh Katdare · Apr 30, 2013

Around the beginning of this century, a new trend started in India - engineers from electrical, electronics, civil, structural, mining, chemical, automobile and other non-IT/Computer disciplines started opting for software...
4.5k views

@Jigyasa31 · Mar 26, 2012

Can someone please guide me about business options after diploma in mechanical engineering?
12.8k views

@Kaustubh Katdare · Aug 7, 2013

If you are an engineer who's convinced that MBA is 'the way' to get promotions, better career, better paypack & better marriage prospects; and are already preparing for CAT 2014...
10.6k views

@Arp · Jan 5, 2011

can someone please elaborate about marshalling box in a transformer? it is having RTD(or thermocouples) for measurement of oil and winding temperatue only or something else also?
6.7k views

@Satya Swaroop Dash · Sep 15, 2014

Today was a momentous day for Indian smartphone market as three regional players Spice, Karbonn and Micromax unveiled their Android One smartphones. Micromax’s offering has been named as Canvas A1...
33.3k views