CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@rishna • 16 Mar, 2009
How much is 2 + 2.
Chartered Accountant : 4.
Doctor : Approximately 4.
Judge : It should be 4.
Politician : We will make it 4.
Lawyer : We will show it 4.

SOFTWARE ENGINEER : The Code is running , I have debugged all the errors and resolved them, I think this time we will definitely get the answer and deliver it to the client within the given timeframe without any loopholes….. and………. Oh no we got an exception!!….Looks like it is data issue….Did you give the inputs correctly…I think there is some problem with the no of digits it has….!! Lets put try catch and I’m sure that will solve all our problems….😉 and…………PM /TL:--- Cut the crap and finish it by the end of the dayL

ENGINEER : TELL ME HOW MUCH U WANT IT TO BE 😉😎
@sauravgoswami • 16 Mar, 2009 Oh well thats a software engineers point of view not all engineers,well other engineers work in a complete diffrent environment!!!
@Differential • 16 Mar, 2009 awsome ! 😀
@raj87verma88 • 16 Mar, 2009 I thought Software Engineers are a part of Engineering and Engineers. Guess I was wrong.
@Saandeep Sreerambatla • 16 Mar, 2009 Its awesome Y -Not.
😎
@gohm • 16 Mar, 2009 very funny, however we ALL know 2+2=apple
5.1k views

Related Posts

@aady_007 · Oct 7, 2012

hey frndss please answer can I transfer my college after completion of my 2nd year in engineering ? both the colleges are of same Pune university ! my present college...
12k views

@Ankita Katdare · Feb 2, 2014

South Africa's popular social networking app 'Mxit' has been launched in India today. In association with India's World Cup winning coach - Gary Kristen, the Mxit team has revealed the...
5.1k views

@Ankita Katdare · Sep 13, 2011

L & T (Larsen & Toubro) visits campus frequently for placements. Could anyone share their latest placement process? Do they conduct GDs? Please post the difficult questions you faced in...
5k views

@Ambarish Ganesh · Jan 21, 2014

​Want to know whether the cat is dead Or alive? Just peek into the goddamn Schrodinger's box you. University of Rochester scientists have devised a novel method wherein you can...
32k views

@Ankita Katdare · Oct 22, 2014

In the mankind's quest to create an advanced artificial life or system, the basic ingredient needed is a protocell. The biggest challenge faced in creating an artificial protocell is to...
6.2k views