Engineers are the most exquisite fauna on Earth...

I am an engineering student, doing B-Tech in Electronics and communication engineering from National Institute of Technology, Durgapur.
Robotics is my special area of interest.
Painting, Photography, Driving are among my hobbies...
Currently I am associated with the Society of Automotive Engineers NITDgp Chapter.

Looking forward to some great breakthrough in my future with Electronics...
😀

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# Thats a very well written introduction. Welcome to CE Family. Feel free to initiate and participate in discussions. We look forward to see you here often.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Nice Avatar!! 😉

Welcome to CE.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Now I'm using windows 8 consumer preview, and It having some issues while working with many plugins for different platforms... while instlling VS10 chart pluginn with VS08, Its raising that...
What is the role of Video Analyst Job? Any idea? I am an IT engineer from Kolkata, India and I want to know its job prospects and what skills will...
-: Increase Broadband Speed Using Simple Tweak :-​ A Simple Tweak (XP Pro only) which will increase your Broadband Speed. Make sure you Log on as Administrator, not as a...
Designing of a multi-lingual website can be a great idea. Abstract: The idea would be to create a website that supports various languages in UTF-8 format. It can be built...
The idea of this project is to develop a system that is used to retrieve the information of a Citizen in any country. Abstract: A citizen has a unique ID...