Engineering rocks

Q.) Prove 2/10=2

ANS.) Arts student- out of syllabus

Commerse student- this problem is wrong

Medical student- Its strange buddy. How this is possible?

And now Engineering student- Its so easy

two/ten= wo/en

w=23, o=15, e=5, n=14 (by alphabetical numbers)

put the value= 23+15/5+14= 38/19= 2

MORAL= ENGINEER NEVER ASKS THAT WHAT IS THE ANSWER, THEY ASKS THAT WHAT I HAVE
TO BRING IN THE ANSWER

"ENGINEER ROCKS"

Replies

• CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    yeah cool👍

nice one😁
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    rishi0922
    MORAL= ENGINEER NEVER ASKS THAT WHAT IS THE ANSWER, THEY ASKS THAT WHAT I HAVE
    TO BRING IN THE ANSWER
    That looks like a good tag line for a CE shirt 😛
  • vinod12345madhu
    vinod12345madhu
    a really cool one. i have tried these kinda answers when my friends ask me and succeeded many times

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Guys , Read these nice articles when you find time. 1--> https://www.nytimes.com/2010/07/11/jobs/11pre.html?_r=1&emc=eta1 2--> How to Do What You Love
Meaning: to criticize very angrily Use: He listened for a while and then fulminated against the injustice of it all. Syn: protest, tail, inveigh Use this word in your sentence.😁
Hi there I was wondering if anyone could help me think of a Final Year Project for Design Engineering It should incorporate some sort of mechanical and electronic knowledge in...
Meaning: to deprive of strength, force , vigour, etc. Use: The patient felt enervated after the sudden attack of asthma. Syn: debilitate, fatigue. incapacitate, weary Use this word in your...
Meaning: authority Use: The hegemony of the topmost company in the field was destroyed by the small undertakings. Syn: influence, supremacy